BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Angel a.
The Nivea creme is amazing for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin myself and I can't believe how great this is! Love the scent it reminds me of jasmine somehow? The value is amazing i think you should definitely try it. I highly recommend it!
Charlee E.
A really rich moisturiser! Perfect for people with dry skin and very affordable. You also get quite a bit for what you pay for! Can purchase from many supermarkets. Makes my skin feel hydrated all day! Would highly recommend this product.
Micheli C.
Contagem - MG
Aquele creme que você respeita. Hidrata a pele sem deixar aquela sensação de pele oleosa. Deixa uma sensação de hidratação natural. Não tem um aspecto grudento, passo só um pouco e já sinto minha pele hidratada. Uso diariamente. Indico o produto.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Es de las mejorescremas, mas que todo para personas con piel seca. No se desliza muy facil porque es SUPER pesada, pero en la misma proporcion SUPER hidratante. Nivea siempre ha sido de mis marcas favoritas por sus cremas. Recomendada al 100%
Hannah M.
Good if you have normal/combination skin. If you have very dry skin it does not always do the trick but is a nice moisturizer for day to day use,  and very affordable as well! Would recommend something a little more hydrating for night time use.
Claire A.
St dials , Cwmbran
My partner and I both love this cream. We use it regularly and always have a pot near by. It's gentle and effective. I find the hydration is long lasting and the scent is subtle. It's definitely worth having around the house or in your hand bag.
Nicole L.
polbeth
This cream doesn't feel bad on the skin and soaks in really easily.

It leaves your skin looking nice and feeling even better. It smells really nice to, not too strong though

I would definitely buy this product again as it's one of my favourites.
Be t.
Uae sharjah
I can't leave without this product. Its super moisturizing I use it before bleaching my face to protect my skin from the harmful chemicals of the bleach. I use it daily before sleeping to moisturize my skin. It's available in all local drugstores
Destiny S.
Tipton , West Midlands
Really thick and moisturising I wouldn't recommend using it on your face as it's extremely thick so therefore it might clog your pores, however it is an amazing body moisturiser and the moisture last long on your body and makes it extremely soft
Brenda M.
São Paulo -SP
É um ótimo produto! Realmente hidrata. Recomendo o uso no inverno.Aqui no Brasil o preço é ótimo e adequado com a qualidade do produto. Se tornou um dos meus preferidos Não fico mais sem! A embalagem é linda e prática,assim como tudo na Nivea!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.