BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Orla B.
Co.Clare
This smooth body creme nourishes your skin amazingly. It is not greasy at all ans leaves your skin with a soft hydrated feel. I would deffinetly recommend using this if you have dry or cracked skin. It is very affordable and can be used every day.
chloe m.
i really like this product, it is really moisturising. this product is really gentle and keeps my skin looking healthy. i bought this product at my local supermarket, i use the nivea creme every night, i would definitely buy this product again.
Van K.
Hanoi, Vietnam
I think it's really smooth and it really helps to moisterize your skin if you have dry skin. Also this product is good for sensitive skin. I personally use it before going to bed and it works for me. Just love this product and I highly recommend it.
Leah H.
Manchester
Gives you smooth moisturised skin from the first application. I always buy Nivea from my local supermarket as I get the best bargains. I always use this after removing my make up and I love the fresh scent. Id highly recommend this product to anyone
Katie P.
Absolutely love nivea cream I've always used nivea products since I was little I find they make your skin so soft. Every time I've been asked what I use to make my skin look so soft I have to recommend nivea as that's honestly the best cream I use.
Courtney M.
Coventry
I live for this stuff. My skin is extremely dry/eczema prone especially around my arms and this not only helps the dryness but also stops the irritation i can get when wearing sleeves. Honestly a great inexpensive quick fix up for non severe eczema.
Nicole F.
Droitwich , Worcestershire
One of the best drug store moisturisers you can buy it's cheap and affordable and does the job that it is meant to do! Always nice to apply before a long day ahead and keeps your skin feeling silly smooth all day even under a heavy layer of makeup!
Micheli C.
Contagem - MG
Aquele creme que você respeita. Hidrata a pele sem deixar aquela sensação de pele oleosa. Deixa uma sensação de hidratação natural. Não tem um aspecto grudento, passo só um pouco e já sinto minha pele hidratada. Uso diariamente. Indico o produto.
Charlee E.
A really rich moisturiser! Perfect for people with dry skin and very affordable. You also get quite a bit for what you pay for! Can purchase from many supermarkets. Makes my skin feel hydrated all day! Would highly recommend this product.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Es de las mejorescremas, mas que todo para personas con piel seca. No se desliza muy facil porque es SUPER pesada, pero en la misma proporcion SUPER hidratante. Nivea siempre ha sido de mis marcas favoritas por sus cremas. Recomendada al 100%
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.