BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
This product was great for tackling my problematic  dry skin on my body. It absorbed really quickly and was easy to work into the skin. I found that it took a little bit of time to properly soak in but once it had it really helped my problem areas.
Katie P.
Absolutely love nivea cream I've always used nivea products since I was little I find they make your skin so soft. Every time I've been asked what I use to make my skin look so soft I have to recommend nivea as that's honestly the best cream I use.
chloe m.
i really like this product, it is really moisturising. this product is really gentle and keeps my skin looking healthy. i bought this product at my local supermarket, i use the nivea creme every night, i would definitely buy this product again.
Nicole F.
Droitwich , Worcestershire
One of the best drug store moisturisers you can buy it's cheap and affordable and does the job that it is meant to do! Always nice to apply before a long day ahead and keeps your skin feeling silly smooth all day even under a heavy layer of makeup!
Leah H.
Manchester
Gives you smooth moisturised skin from the first application. I always buy Nivea from my local supermarket as I get the best bargains. I always use this after removing my make up and I love the fresh scent. Id highly recommend this product to anyone
Courtney M.
Beijing
I live for this stuff. My skin is extremely dry/eczema prone especially around my arms and this not only helps the dryness but also stops the irritation i can get when wearing sleeves. Honestly a great inexpensive quick fix up for non severe eczema.
Charlee E.
A really rich moisturiser! Perfect for people with dry skin and very affordable. You also get quite a bit for what you pay for! Can purchase from many supermarkets. Makes my skin feel hydrated all day! Would highly recommend this product.
Micheli C.
Contagem - MG
Aquele creme que você respeita. Hidrata a pele sem deixar aquela sensação de pele oleosa. Deixa uma sensação de hidratação natural. Não tem um aspecto grudento, passo só um pouco e já sinto minha pele hidratada. Uso diariamente. Indico o produto.
Angeles R.
Caracas
Es de las mejorescremas, mas que todo para personas con piel seca. No se desliza muy facil porque es SUPER pesada, pero en la misma proporcion SUPER hidratante. Nivea siempre ha sido de mis marcas favoritas por sus cremas. Recomendada al 100%
Hannah M.
Good if you have normal/combination skin. If you have very dry skin it does not always do the trick but is a nice moisturizer for day to day use,  and very affordable as well! Would recommend something a little more hydrating for night time use.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.