BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Loren A.
Falkland View , Kirkcaldy
This product for me is very rich and creamy. You can feel the moisturiser sink deep into skin. I will say using too much for me anyway can make me feel a little greasy as I have combination skin howeve using this as a night cream for me was great! In the morning if I had any dry patches this was amazing and they were gone. The smell wasn't up to much much but again for me personally I quite like a fresh scent where this is more a luxurious moisturising smell of well cream!
Bianca D.
This is one of my all-time favourite skincare products.As soon as I put this cream on, I fell in love. It soothes redness and irritation - especially when I've picked my skin - and reduces it. It moisturises extremely well because of the lanolin and glycerin in the cream and always helped my skin from getting too flaky and dry when I've used clay masks or chemical exfoliants. 👍👍👍
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
My whole family swears on Nivea Creme. It is the only cream they will use on their face. Nivea creme is a light weight creme and a little goes a long way. Light scented and can buy in an assortment of containers for your travel use. Great price for a quality and many years of a trusted product. I recommend Nivea.
Kemi B.
Scotland
This Nivea Creme does exactly what I need it to, hydrates and moisturise's, without being too oily on the skin. This product is not harsh, however from personal experience I find that it can be a little tough to moisturise in- but nothing that bothers me. I have been using this product for over 12 months now and I highly recommend it!
Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
I like this product. I have combination/oily skin and I use this product as I night moisturiser, it makes my skin feel refreshing. I still use it even though I do have oily skin but there have been many reports saying that 'if you have oily skin put more oil onto it' because the reason your skin is producing a lot of oil is because you are not moisturising it. I like this and will use again.
Ruth K.
I had been looking for a moisturizer for a while and it never really occurred to me use Nivea, until one day I was so fed up with all the other moisturizers failing me. I saw it sitting on the shelf and I thought I'd give it a shot. I love it! I was concerned about that it felt slightly greasy when I first applied it, but that feeling does not stick around. It keeps my skin feeling great all day and I don't think I'll ever use anything else. 5/5
salina r.
i apsolutely love this product and use it daily in my skin care routine , is borrowed this from my mum once and it has become one of my favourite face creams because i have very dry skin so it helps a lot to get my skin feeling smooth again which is amazing because i suffer from extreme acne and dry skin so a good face cream is essential i would totally recommend this to people with dry skin although it is a bit on the thick side i like that though
Simone O.
Juiz de Fora, Minas Gerais
Este creme tem sido em torno de um longo tempo, eu uso para usá-lo nos anos 70, e todo mundo iria me perguntar ... O que você usa em seu rosto? Se você tem a pele oleosa, você não pode necessitar ou gostar deste creme. Mas, se você tem a pele seca, escamosa, ou maçante dar-lhe uma tentativa. Eu colocá-lo na noite depois de limpar o meu rosto e deixá-lo sobre a noite ... É realmente bom em qualquer parte do seu corpo que precisa de hidratação!
Danitza P.
La crema nivea es muy buena para pieles secas. Yo al menos vi cambios cuando la usaba con mi mamá, pero también es cierto que su textura es espesa, y aunque eso es parte de la crema, también es cierto que es una de las mejores y más económicas del mercado. Tal vez por eso la mayoría de las mujeres tienen al menos una.
Yasmina A.
Trappes
I have tried so many different creams and I LOVE this one. I buy repeatedly and this size lasts my husband and I so long. We use as a face and neck cream and it has made a huge different in preventing wrinkles. Get it! ALSO - dont get the made in mexico one, this made in Germany one is slightly different and better on my face.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.