BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ruth W.
DONCASTER
Amazing at keeping my skin soft after continual use, my only issue is it is a little too thick and doesn't get absorb quickly. Wouldn't use it if you are in a rush to get dressed. It's a good for the price you pay, and I will most definitely be buying again.
Catharina H.
vestervang 17 st th
I think it was a fine creme. It made my skin soft. I normally used it before bed so that my skin would get soft. The scent of it was good it was kind of sweet. I don't if it is long lasting because I used it before bed. If I ever find it cheap somewhere I would properly buy it again.
Leah M.
Fife
Hydrates and softens my skin! Nivea has the best products and will always trust them when it comes to looking after my skin! Does not sting my dry areas of my face as some brands have products that do so. Lasts for a very long time and little goes a long way!
Jaanvee K.
perth,
i love this product as i have quite dry skin and its the perfect solution for me! i bought it from my local coles supermarket and it was a very good price too. it is so gentle on the skin and leaves your skin very smooth and soft, i apply this every morning.
Elianny Ferlin P.
Miami,Fl
I always trust the care of my skin to cream nivea , the one i'm using now is nivea soft because its light formula made with vitamin E and jojoba oil allows a rapid absorption and provides a pleasant sensation of freshness to the skin, intensely hydrating it.
Essi L.
Lovely, nostalgic smell! One of the few perfumed skin products even someone with problematic, atopic skin can use.
In addition I live in Finland, where the winter climate dries skin badly, so Nivea cream serves greatly during that time!
However, it requires scarce applying in order to avoid greasy skin under makeup. For this reason it serves, for me, better as a night lotion. Also great as a body lotion. Good price range!
Ina M.
I loved it.It mage your skin so soft and was so gentle with your it that made me fall in love with it.I used it every morning before going to school and before going to bad.My face was baby soft.It make you feel so good and don't have that overlasting shine.
Ann-Marie V.
Burnaby, BC
I like this product. The scent is nice and pleasant. It doesn't feel greasy, just light and soft. The skin was left feeling moisturized and soft. The price is a bit high, though. I would probably wait for a sale before I consider purchasing this product again.
Susana F.
Nivea es una crema clásica, nada como después de bañarse colocarse esta crema, ¡te sientes una persona nueva! tiene un olor neutro lo que es excelente para las personas alérgicas o que no toleran olores fuertes (como es mi caso). Se los recomiendo mucho.
Mahnoor T.
Honestly love the product,very absorbent and easily moisturizes the skin without weighing it down! My skin is very dry yet is acne prone and this is a nice light cream that keeps it from flaking off without seeming like I've just applied grease everywhere!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.