BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Anna M.
This for me is a beauty basic, i for me gets the job done! But not only that it doesn't make you feel greasy and thick with oil throughout the day, it actually sets in the skin and leaves you feeling moisturised and refreshed! Would recommend for those with dry skin as it really helped me out in the harsh weather.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Que decir de Nivea ella está en el top más alto de las cremas hidratante además de para la piel sirve para las estrías para el pelo para los labio como hidratante de maquillaje como prueba hace como ser un para los ojos para mí es maravilloso
Sarah D.
Obsessed with how this product leaves my skin feeling. I usually hate using moisturisers because I cannot stand being left sticky and greasy, however this product doesn't do that. I use it every day, it is gentle on the skin and I will alway repurchase this product!!
Debbie M.
Cold Lake, Alberta
I just LOVE this product. Its a creme that my father used daily on his face for dry skin and I have taken up this practise. I love that it isnt perfumy and can be purchased at a reasonable price at any drugstore or Walmart. I received a great gift box from my husband for Christmas of Nivea products and I cant wait to use them all.
Kirsty P.
Glasgow
Would always recommend this face cream. My face feels so smooth and soft after every use and the product is very affordable. Easy to buy as it is sold in most drug stores and supermarkets. If you have never tried this face cream then please do, you won't regret it.
Olesya L.
Glasgow, ['South Lanarkshire', 'Scotland', 'UK']
I suffer from eczema from time to time. This helps soothe and prevent my eczema from flaring up. The consistency is very thick so it also suits those with very dry skin. I usually apply just before bed and by the time I wake up my skin is still hydrated and smooth.
Amy-Leigh E.
This is a really good moisturiser leaves your skin feeling really soft and hydrated. Nice scent not over powering, really gentle on your skin not harsh. I use this everyday this is got to be my favourite one. I would buy this again and it's really adfforable.
Loca L.
Such a great body cream to use such a dream to apply so creamy very gentle on the skin makes you so soft to touch I wouldn't say there were any down falls for this product I was very pleased all round and in would recommend to everyone you will not be disappointed
Caz P.
West allotment, West allotment
I've been using this cream since I was young as my man has always sworn by it. It has a lovely scent and texture, it does take a while to sink into your skin but ok to wear daily, very affordable. You can buy in most drugstores and supermarkets. I highly recommend 😍
Ariuntuya N.
This is such a staple in most people skincare, I've used since I was a child. Its s great cream, works for most skin types, has always worked for me. I always go back to this cream, I really appreciate the price point and the variety of creams as well.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.