BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Mizpah C.
I have tried both the original Nivea Créme and currently use the Soft variant as my night moisturizer. The latter is more lightweight and I love that it contains jojoba oil, but overall these creams did not break me out and effectively soothe my skin, especially back when I tried out Retin-A and I started peeling. Foolproof purchases!
Scarlett M.
Its a lovely thick consistency its very moisturising and leaves my skin smooth but does take a while to absorb, when applied before make up it can be time consuming waiting for it to be absorbed before applying make up it gives most foundations a dewy glow and you get a great amount of product there is not a strong fragrance but a slight well known nivea fragrance i think its worth it for the quality and the amount you get
Kayleigh M.
Absolutely love this moisturiser! It works wonders for my dry skin and leaves my skin feeling so dydrated! I use it morning and night. The only down-side to this product is it is very thick so I tend to have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to soak into my skin before I put my makeup on. It's great for no makeup days. I purchased it from Superdrug. It is perfect for all of you dry skin girlies on a budget! Would 100% buy again.
Julissa H.
La NIVEA Creme cualquiera de ellas, para mi tiene su lado malo y bueno .primero lo malo .........y es que estoy en el caribe donde siempre hace calor y siempre se estasudando y como que doto el cuerpo te resbala si tienea la crema puesta..........ahora lo bueno.la cremas son muy hibratantes y te ayudan en muchas cosas y en otros tipo de climas seria exelente.
Papia H.
I purchased this nivea creme 12 months ago and I have been loving it. I now mainly use it after I wash my hands or on my feet after shower as I have quite dry skin. However I don't like using it on my face as it's a thick cream which feels heavy on my skin and it looks too oily and greasy on the face.
Tifani S.
Scarborough, ON
Great product!! My skin was super dry from being sick (blowing/rubbing my nose) so I was anticipating a burning sensation during application like I get from most creams when my skin is extremely dry- but I was soo happy that this wasn't the case!! The Nivea Crème quickly softened and moisturized my dry skin! The best face cream I have tried hands down- I can't wait to try on my son's super dry skin! My only downside: I do find it to be rather oily. ( I was given compensation to try this product in exchange for my honest review)
Nehal T.
I've been using it almost my whole life that's now a part of my life. This is my best moisturizer so far. The only cons: that in order to see result you should be using it for a long time. However, it's pretty on the go that it dries really fast which is the best thing.
Gauri B.
 Nivea Creamis that it’s a little too dense, and it’s not something you would want to use on your face because it feels heavy on your skin , unless you have really dry skin. Another issue is that it greases up really fast, and leaves a slightly oily film on the surface of your skin. As for the hydration part, it does work really well. I also sometimes use it as a night cream which results in baby soft skin at the morning. It even works on cuts and burns and can be used for baby rashes. In winters , it can be massaged to whole body surface( including lips, palms, elbows, hands and foot). I sometimes recommend my husband to use it after shave
Missy A.
Calgary, AR
This cream is great for my skin! I have combination skin and this has improved the texture and dryness of my skin without breaking me out. It will leave a heavy shine to your skin so be careful with how much you apply. It’s a very multipurpose creme it can be used for almost anything. I love using it to remove my eye makeup and it works great!
Jon F.
This is the perfect moisturizer for me. It keeps my skin (face) soft. I love the packaging, very simple! I don't feel awkward bringing it with me when I travel and have my guy, and girl, friends see it. It's very affordable compared to other brands. Highly recommended!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.