BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jessica J.
Surrey
please don't be put off by the thickness of this product, it's incredible stuff. Usually I will only apply this around my eye area, due to dark circle, apply a thick layer and let it sink in over night. I tell you what, I wake up in the morning with NO dark circles, it's the BEST thing I've used to treat my dark circle!! also in the winter when my skin is very dry and feels tight, only this time I will apply a thin layer NOT thick and leave it over night, wake up with baby soft skin ✌🏼
Abby G.
Glasgow
I use this product every day on my face and it makes my skin feel very cleansed and refreshed. It's very soft and is great for sensitive skin, it helps to keep my skin very hydrated during the day especially when it's sunny. It also acts as a good base for foundation, I have often used this rather than a primer and it makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed underneath my foundation. It is also very light weight which is another great quality and exactly what you want on a summers day.
Steph K.
St, ON
This is one of the best winter products I've ever used! I can use it on super dry patches anywhere on my body - face, legs, arms, hands, feet - without breaking out! It's a bit too heavy for me to use during the warmer weather which is why I stockpile it all for winter. ;) It's a rich, thick moisture cream and a little definitely goes a long way.
Vanessa Alejandra T.
Miami, florida

With tell them that I charge one in my bag is enough, is one of my favorites, during the day before leaving I use perfume creams, but this one I use in my hands and feet, because they really moisturize and help care for your skin, During the day I touch my hands cream 2 or 3 times before getting back to my house, and for that I use this cream really moisturizes is perfect, I love it. I recommend it and I will continue to buy it, one of the best. nivea is amazing
Loren A.
Falkland View , Kirkcaldy
This product for me is very rich and creamy. You can feel the moisturiser sink deep into skin. I will say using too much for me anyway can make me feel a little greasy as I have combination skin howeve using this as a night cream for me was great! In the morning if I had any dry patches this was amazing and they were gone. The smell wasn't up to much much but again for me personally I quite like a fresh scent where this is more a luxurious moisturising smell of well cream!
Bianca D.
This is one of my all-time favourite skincare products.As soon as I put this cream on, I fell in love. It soothes redness and irritation - especially when I've picked my skin - and reduces it. It moisturises extremely well because of the lanolin and glycerin in the cream and always helped my skin from getting too flaky and dry when I've used clay masks or chemical exfoliants. 👍👍👍
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
My whole family swears on Nivea Creme. It is the only cream they will use on their face. Nivea creme is a light weight creme and a little goes a long way. Light scented and can buy in an assortment of containers for your travel use. Great price for a quality and many years of a trusted product. I recommend Nivea.
Kemi B.
Scotland
This Nivea Creme does exactly what I need it to, hydrates and moisturise's, without being too oily on the skin. This product is not harsh, however from personal experience I find that it can be a little tough to moisturise in- but nothing that bothers me. I have been using this product for over 12 months now and I highly recommend it!
Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
I like this product. I have combination/oily skin and I use this product as I night moisturiser, it makes my skin feel refreshing. I still use it even though I do have oily skin but there have been many reports saying that 'if you have oily skin put more oil onto it' because the reason your skin is producing a lot of oil is because you are not moisturising it. I like this and will use again.
salina r.
i apsolutely love this product and use it daily in my skin care routine , is borrowed this from my mum once and it has become one of my favourite face creams because i have very dry skin so it helps a lot to get my skin feeling smooth again which is amazing because i suffer from extreme acne and dry skin so a good face cream is essential i would totally recommend this to people with dry skin although it is a bit on the thick side i like that though
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.