BY NIVEA

Monica F.
MONROVIA, CA
I love the nivea cream I received in my complimentary voxbox from Influenster. The cream is thick so a little goes a long way. The cream leaves my hands feeling soft & smooth without any residue. There is a nice subtle scent which isn't overwhelming.
Kat N.
New Bremen, OH
I live this cream so much, the little one is so handy to carry around in my coat pocket for when my hands get dry in the cold. The feel of this cream is so smooth and doesn’t leave your hands greasy so that’s a plus!!
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
When I received this I was skeptical, I’d always thought that thicker creams and balms wouldn’t work for me. Others hadn’t sunk in or had made me break out, so when I saw this one I was a bit afraid! I still got some good encouragement from friends and decided my super sad, dry skin from moving to the desert and it turning to winter needed a remedy, so I lathered myself up after a shower. I was surprised at how it sunk into my skin quickly and left little to no residue, it seemed to transform from extra thick to a deeply penetrating balm when warmed up, and a little went a long way! My skin drank it up and my arms and legs felt so much softer and smoother! I was hooked, I’ve been using it after every shower and my skin has been nice and soft but never greasy or has broken out due to the cream. I even slather extra on my heels and put on some socks to let it penetrate further when I feel up to it! I’ve also used it as a massage balm for my fiancé ‘s shoulders and it’s worked wonders! It’s a nice addition of self care for me and pampering for him for our routines to add this product and the tub is so huge it feels like it’s going to last ages! I’m really enjoying it for helping my dry winter skin, no more dry patches!
Jessica L.
Muscatine, IA
Loved it. Smells great. Left just a little oily feeling, but goes on nice and thick. I just wiped my hands off afterwards and was fine. Amazing for day hands and feet, even whole body. A+
Sara L.
This creame is amazing. I am in love. I use it on my face for non pore clogging but super mosituring. I also love using this on my feet and tattoos. Keeping my tattoos moisturized without being greesey or oily is amazing!
Caitlin J.
Lyons, OH
Hydration is the word that most comes tomind. This product is super hydrating for your skin. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It is also multi use for face and body which I love. I'm always in need of hydrating lotions for my face and this is definitely one!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love this nivea creme! It’s getting really cold in the east coast and this is perfect for the cold weather because my skin is super dry. I love that it’s thick and hydrating too!
Desirae O.
Auburndale, FL
I recieved this Nivea Cream set for a review & I'm a new fan! It's thick, absorbant, without a lingering greasy feel. What I love the most is that a little goes a long way! Besides using it as a face cream, I've also used it as an after shave on my legs, & the soles of my feet. I would purchase this after the container is done.
Lisa S.
Rome, GA
I love the Nivea Creme that I was given to try. The long lasting softness of my skin was my favorite part! I have rarely found any product that lasts as long without feeling greasy during application. I did not feel like I needed to was my hands as soon as I finished applying it.
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love this! The smell is so amazing and light! The lotion isn’t greasy at all and so moisturizing! I couldn’t believe how much it helped with my dry elbows that I always get when the weather turns cold! I will definitely continue to use this lotion everyday in my daily beauty routine! I most definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.