BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Leticia R.
North East MD
I had tried the  product and liked it, but I have to clarify that it would be perfect for dry skin, mine is combined and oily, I like it because it keeps the skin super hydrated, and is very accessible.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
I've tried many hand creams in the past, trying to solve my "dry palms" issue during the chilly winter months. I work at a drug store where these went on sale 3 for 99 cents! The packaging is so convenient that I figured it'd be a great lotion to simply throw in my purse/clutch or even just slip into my back pocket. I was AMAZED at how much I LOVED the formula of this cream!! My hands felt instantly moisturized and nourished. I admit, the cute packaging is why I initially purchased this... But it works better than any other cream I've tried for dry hands and cuticles. Miracle worker for sure!! You WON'T be disappointed!
Nicole V.
Glen Cove, NY
My skin screams for it when it’s too dry! I use since forever and it’s my favorite! It’s cheap and very effective for dry skin, I use it on lips too. I carry always with me!
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great hand cream. I started using this when I worked retail and all that cardboard dried out my hands. This worked wonders. It left my hands feeling smooth and restored them. It also works great as a face cream. I am very picky as to what I put on my face to moisturize. All of the "face creams" that I've used feel heavy and make me sweat like crazy. This one the other hand doesn't and helps the dry irritation on my face after a few applications.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
This is hands down my favorite moisturizing creme by far. I have very dry skin and have tried just about every lotion there is. I was hesitant to try the Nivea Creme because it is so thick I was afraid it would be greasy and not absorb well. I'm so glad I got past my apprehension because it not only applies easily and has no sticky residue left behind but it smells fabulous also. This is my one and only moisturizer now-I even purchased one of the mini tins to keep in my purse for when my hands are dry on the go. If you have dry skin and have not found the right lotion for you yet-you have to try the Nivea creme.
Constanze M.
I grew up using this creme (as I think a lot of us have) and it was just the go to product for any skin issues. Whether it was moisturizing or even removing makeup in my early teens, Nivea creme was the go to. It has a very rich formula that is quite fatty so if you have oily skin I'd stay away from it. Also after childhood I think it's not the best choice as a facial cream. But if you're looking for a one-fits-all miracle worker cream for your children then this is it! Also if you ever have really dry spots on your body or just want to moisturize your hands and feet then this is great to have around the house.
jilka a.
The most popular creme in my cabinet I can day. I use it more for night time before I go to bed. I been using it for a while and it really makes a difference on your skin.
Zena I.
Ellicott City, MD
This is amazing i love it so so much, It makes my skin feel and look fresh and it is very affortable. My grandma even uses it, i am not joking when I say this this pproduct is a must have. I use it literally everywhere and I would love to buy it again it amazing
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
In my family we use Nivea cream many years ago. It is the best body cream that you can find to moisture the skin deeply. I prefer this presentation with the glass because the cream is very dense. I feel my skin very soft, If you have dry legs with this cream you can see the results in just one day of use. i highly recommend you to try it.
@MakeupByOne
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
I have been using Nivea since I was a child. Ever since I can remember, my mother would almost bathe me in Nivea, and, I gotta say, I am glad she did! This is one of the richest moisturizing cremes I have tried, and I have tried A LOT of them. I have really sensitive skin; it is easily irritated. I have never had a problem with this creme. Even when your lips are already damaged from wind or sunburned, just apply a generous amount directly on the lips and leave it on until most of it is absorbed and you will find relief! There are times when I have gotten a little carried away with my face brush to the point that it feels a little raw. Solution? A light layer of Nivea. I even give myself face masks for extra moisture and my face feels so refreshed and soft after. It is a must in my household!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.