BY NIVEA

Crystal S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this creme for the fall winter season! It really helps deeply moisturize my whole body. I also put it in my face after doing my usual 10 step routine at night. It really keeps the moisture in. I wake up and my skin feels so soft and refreshed
Marcela F.
Alexandria, VA
I loved the texture and the multipurpose use of the Nivea Creme. A must have for the cold weather season for its rich moisturize and hydration action. The only thing that was a little bit of a down to me was the texture. It is very consistent and thick. It doesn't spread very easily.
Bridgitte C.
The smell is very clean and almost floral. The texture is like a thick, creamy frosting. It goes on easily, but definitely very thick. My skin is extremely dry and it took about 10 minutes to fully absorb the creme. It left an oily film on me until it was fully absorbed. It’s great if you have some time to let it absorb, but if you’re in a hurry you should know that it will leave you a little oily.
Nichole S.
I love, love, love Nivea. The reason why is because they make real lotion. The thickness of this creme ensures that I have the maximum moisture. While its moisturizing my skin it does not feel weighed down or greasy. It penetrates through my skin and gives me a long lasting moisturizer.
Brittain J.
Lafayette, LA
This cream is pretty dense, but seems to have a lot of uses. I most enjoyed it for my feet - coating them, then putting on socks And letting it soak in. I didn’t love the scent, but it wasn’t overwhelming. It was helpful for some facial dryness, but can quickly become heavy. Will be part of my go-to for winter dry skin.
maria n.
GREENVILLE, NC
I love Nivea Creme, ive been using nivea since forever. I use it to remove my make up and i also use it after washing my face to moisturize. It smells good also.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I use Nivea Creme at least 3 times a day. I use it in the mornings after I wash my face as a moisturizer before I apply my make-up.
The second time I use it is during the day (sometimes more than once a day) to moisturize my hands and knuckles. I usually work the drive-thru window where I work. My hands are usually dry and the skin on my knuckles are usually cracked by now but they are not since I have been using Nivea Creme.
I use Nivea Creme at night after I shower to keep my face, elbows and knees moisturized.
I love that Nivea Creme has a fresh, clean smell and that there are so many ways that Nivea Creme can be used.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I never tried nivea creme before because I never thought of all the benefits of it but know that I know and that I have tried everything with it, I love it! Great for removing makeup, keeping my hands moisturized during the cold season and many more. I really recommend it!!!
DAndrea S.
Detroit, MI
I received this creme complimentary from Influenster and it is perfect for this dry,cold bitter weather at keeping my skin moisturized. Its not greasy or heavy feeling and leaves my skin feeling soft....
Stevie C.
Lake City, FL
I love that it’s super moisturizing without being greasy or “sticky” like some lotions. And the fact that is unscented is GREAT because my spouse and I can both us it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.