BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Pam3 P.
Portland 11923 NE Sumner
retivamente la mejor  en realidad la textrua el olor me gusta por siempre se isgue mantiendo su manera clasica lo buenoes que sigue mantenino en le mercado ya por mucho años mi mama me la aplicaba ahoraa ami hasta me toca pedirla por internet por que se me acaba  jaja amo  NIVEA Creme
Colleen-Breàgha M.
Glasgow
 have been using this product since I was a child as well and have found it to be one of the BEST Creme's in the market and so completely versatile. I have poor feet and rough heels and when they get bad I lather with creme, on with the socks and the next morning, no splits or cracks in my heels. It works on so many areas and has so many different applications from the heels all the way to a dry flaky scalp (I use it sparingly around the hair line to moisturise the root area) and it's fantastic as a long lasting cover for chapped lips - although I must admit it doesn't taste that great!
Juliana A.
São Gonçalo
O Nivea Creme é um creme branquinho, com aquele cheirinho característico dos produtos da Nivea (tipo cheirinho de produto de vó!), extremamente denso e hidratante. (Sabiam que foi este produto que deu nome à marca? Nivea em latim quer dizer branco como a neve!) Ele possui o ativo Eucerit, que é um exclusivo ingrediente hidratante natural para a pele e é ele que confere o alto nível de hidratação e todos os “milagres” que o produto faz! Por ser um creme denso e hidratante (com uma absorção relativamente lenta), eu prefiro usá-lo à noite! Assim, a pele pode absorver melhor o produto.
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
We recently received the free sample I requested from their website for my husband. First off, my husband, is NOT a fan of lotions and creams and anything in that category. Since this was for men he was more influenced to try it once it arrived. The scent was amazing. It just smelt like a refreshing, clean man that just got of the shower. I kept smelling the fingers it had gotten on, on my own hand. Hehehehe. It does what it says. Moistures without the greasy feel. Dries quickly without a sticky residue. Softens, over time of use! Must try folks!!
Stef R.
Nivea is of course, the first brand you think of when you think of skincare on the high street. I can't say I've ever had a bad experience with it- being prone to dry hands especially, and dry legs post shaving I've found Nivea to be the brand that is easily accessible and definitely solves the problem. The only issue I have is with the heavy consistency of the creme, I wouldn't use the word oily but definitely watery can also come to mind! A slightly thinner consistency, but still with the solid features the creme has on application would be amazing.
Karleen B.
The Drum, Bo'ness
For me this is a classic, budget friendly skin creme that I come back to time and time again. It's scent is very fresh and unique and no other cream smells quiet like it. Texture wise it is a very thick cold cream that I can only really use on my face during winter when my skin drys out a little more and I need the extra TLC that this creme provides. In summer it is far too heavy for my face but fantastic on the rest of my body, especially if I have been out in the sun. If you have never tried it your missing out as it is a true cult classic.
Michelle G.
Maceió
Nivea Creme is a creamy white, with that scent characteristic of Nivea products (type of smell of grape product!), Extremely dense and moisturizing. Nivea in Latin means white as snow!) It has the active Eucerit, which is a unique natural moisturizing ingredient for the skin and it is the one that gives the high level of hydration and All the "miracles" that the product does!
Being a dense, moisturizing cream (with a relatively slow absorption), I prefer to use it at night!Use to moisturize cuticles, lips, leather, to moisturize eye area, etc.
Wendy S.
Santo Domingo
This is one of my all-time favourite skincare products.

I have normal-combination skin. I used to use Nivea Soft religiously until the smell got to me - it was far too much fragrance. Then I decided to take a chance on this cream when my skin was so dry and flaky from using AHAs. As soon as I put this cream on, I fell in love. It soothes redness and irritation - especially when I've picked my skin - and reduces it. It moisturises extremely well because of the lanolin and glycerin in the cream and always helped my skin from getting too flaky and dry when I've used clay masks or chemical exfoliants.
Julia d.
Um dos melhores hidratantes que já usei, ele é simplesmente incrível!!!! Promove uma hidratação profunda mas sem deixar a pele oleosa como outras marcas, além de ter um cheiro super agradável. Também pode ser usado como pós-sol, ele ajuda muito nas queimaduras e machucados sem cortes... Aprovado!
Angelika S.
I feel like this is a standard product that anyone should have. First of all, it is very affordable for the amount of product you get in the pot. It has a very light creamy texture which works very well under makeup. Also, even if I don't wear any make up I put it on and it makes my skin feel moisturised all day. However, I don't think this product would work very well for oily skin type as it does make your skin look very shiny and oily. You can buy this item in any local shop or supermarket which is very convenient.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.