BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lucy C.
worcester
I like everything Nivea based it makes my skin supple and look amazing all the lip creams smell amazing and feels amazing on the lips my mum used it on my skin as a child every day and I still use it to love love love 💯%
Lauren W.
Bristol
My dad uses this on his dry, eczema prone skin. It works really well and stops his skin from being irritated or itchy. It is very thick and can be a little bit sticky, but if you rub it in well it definelty does the job! It has a nice clean, fresh smell and it lasts a very long time!
Tricia A.
Dubai
I have this product in small containers in all of my bags! I didn't like the consistency of the product, the first time I used it. It was hard to spread on your face. Now, I'm pretty used to it. A little goes a long way with this product. I'm normal-oily and I use a really small amount because this is quite heavy. This is the only moisturizer I kept buying over the years. It doesn't have any disturbing smell, which is great.
Adriana V.
Nivea cream is amazing for stretching marks or even scars. My mom got a surgery and guess what! Her doctor to apply Nivea! Now her scar is almost imperceptible! Amazing!
Marnie R.
I like this product because it leaves my skin feeling soft however it is quite thick when you apply it and takes a while to soak in. I have started putting it on after a bath as the heat seems to help it soak in.
Sofia P.
es una  crema hidratante esencial para manos.  de uso diario capaz de devolver toda la suavidad a las manos secas,.según te la extiendes ya notas una agradable sensación de hidratación. Tiene, además, un aroma muy agradable. Un consejo: Yo la utilizo también para los pies y me va genial!
Ines G.
Iztapalapa
Es una de las mejores cremas que he probado, yo que tengo la piel de cocodrilo, siento como se absorbe y deja muy humectada la piel, es un excelente producto que recomiendo ampliamente para la piel seca.
Kaina I.
paris
Super cream feel super soft on the skin I’m totally pros and totally will buy it again I use it every night I love feeling my skin after this it’s smells very good I recommend it !! It’s a super cream
Maria V.
Pleven
I really like using this product on my body,but honestly I'm not brave enough to put it on my face since I have acne,redness and extremely sensitive skin. I think people with such issues should better stick to creams or moisturizers made for that specific purpose and only use this one for their body or as a hand cream. The price is really good and the packaging is quite a big one for.
Nina S.
st julien d'hotman,sai lane
I love this cream
It is super moisturising
I have used this on my face and it has cleared my acne scars
It is affordable
But it is greasy
So i would recommend it as a night cream before going to bed
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.