BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Nivea creme is a staple in my household, I recall my mother using it, my grandmother using it and I admired her blue enamel tin of it on her dressing table when I used to sit and watch her get made up it is where I get a lot of my beauty secrets.  I use it as a night time cream as it is super rich and balanced so that my combination skin soaks up all the moisture it needs and doesn't get overly oily in those areas where the oil can become a problem.  I have also been known to use a cold cream to remove my makeup when away from home and I have forgotten my remover, it works pretty well in a pinch but it doesn't do a double deep cleanse for the long time health of your skin.  I will always repurchase this cream.
anne c.
O creme multibenefícios da NIVEA há mais de 100 anos vem encantando gerações. Ideal para ser usado em todas as partes do corpo.NIVEA Creme é o mais poderoso hidratante da NIVEA para todos os tipos de pele. Oferece à pele tudo o que ela precisa para se manter hidratada, macia e uniforme. Disponível nas versões lata, bisnaga e pote. Como funciona: sua fórmula contém alto teor de glicerina e Eucerit, um exclusivo ingrediente hidratante natural para a pele. Possui alto nível de hidratação e não é comedogênico, podendo ser utilizado em todas as partes do corpo e do rosto, por crianças e adultos.NIVEA Creme recomenda: consulte um pediatra para maiores orientações sobre os produtos mais indicados para a pele das crianças.
Andrea C.
utrera
Es una crema blanca, bastante densa, que viene en su recipiente redondo azul. Este recipiente es de metal, tiene una tapa que encaja perfectamente con el culo, puede abrirse y cerrarse fácilmente.

A modo de curiosidad os diré que es la crema más recomendada por dermatólogos, ya que como decía, su alto nivel de grasa la hace ideal para pieles secas. En este sentido hay que saber cuando podemos usarla, porque si nuestra piel es grasa y buscamos un producto que nos resuelva este problema, esta crema lo empeoraría.

No tiene parabenos ni conservantes.

¿PARA QUE SE PUEDE USAR?

Como digo, deberemos usarla si nuestra piel es seca. Sus usos son muchos:
Para las manos secasPara hidratar la barriga en el embarazo y evitar que nos salgan grietasPara mejorar estrías en otras partes del cuerpoComo aftersunPara los codos, rodillas y pies secosComo crema corporalIdeal para pieles con dermatitisPara disimular las ojeras y las patas de gallo
Vanessa V.
caracas
This is the cream more thick and good that provoked, works and if you have dry skin this is the option for you NIVEA, in all its presentations is excellent cream.
Stefani A.
Victoria
Great moisturizer for all skin types. It can be a bit oily/heavy feeling if you apply too much so make sure to start off with a small amount and massage into skin well.
Maya A.
This is my ride and die lotion and the one lotion that would come with me to a desert island. I’ve literally used this all my life, my mother would slather this on me as a child (I’m 27 now, and can’t remember a time without this lotion in my life). This is my mother’s cure for any dry skin, sunburn, make up remover, and chapped lip condition. Though new products have entered my life I still use this lotion as my go to pretty much daily (though not for everything my mother used it for). I’ve even got my husband using it as general lotion. I carry a small tube in my purse and I have a big tub of it my bathroom. The texture is ticker then other lotions but I’ve used it literally all my life so it doesn’t bug me. The smell is also really faint which makes it great for everyday use for males or females. I find a large tub will last me and my husband month and months.
Sundeep B.
Elm Park, Hornchurch
There is absolute truth in the wonders of the creams our mother and their mothers used. Nivea is one of three brands which my own Mother has used as a youngster through to her 50's. She has plump and ever so gently and subtly aged skin for her age. She always tells me that a drop of foundation mixed in with Nivea is her anti aging beauty secret and she is absolutely right. I tend to apply Nivea as a mask however which I go to sleep wearing (with the pillow lined with a towel). It goes on thick but eventually translates to an oily substance which sinks into the skin so well. I find that I wake up with plumped, perfection blurred and glowing skin. I cannot recommend this golden oldie of a product more. Please note that I have oily skin and have found that this works for me perfectly with little oily residue visible the following day. Star product.
Gemma K.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
If you have dry skin and just can't seem to find a treatment that *really* helps... let me just say that this is, without a doubt, the best creme I've ever laid paws on.
My skin gets very tired, dull and flaky. I exfoliate and I moisturise daily but until using this creme I felt like something was missing.
Nivea classic creme breathes new life into the skin and has completely corrected the skin problems I've faced in the past. It's brightened my complexion and completely rid me of any nasty dry patches!

I use it daily after taking my makeup off, and every now and then I do a more 'intense' treatment with it. I layer it onto my face quite thick, and I leave it on while I have a shower. Then I remove it with a warm damp towel, and splash cold water on my face to finish. Absolutely game changing. And so cheap
Alinne J.
CAJAMAR -SÃO PAULO
O Nivea Creme é um creme
branquinho, com aquele cheirinho característico dos produtos da, extremamente
denso e hidratante. (Sabiam que foi este produto que deu nome à marca? Nivea em
latim quer dizer branco como a neve!) Ele possui o ativo Eucerit, que é um
exclusivo ingrediente hidratante natural para a pele e é ele que confere o alto
nível de hidratação e todos os “milagres” que o produto faz!

Segundo a marca, o creme pode ser utilizado em todas as partes
do corpo e do rosto, por adultos e crianças.

Por ser um creme denso e
hidratante, eu prefiro usá-lo à noite! Assim, a pele pode absorver melhor
o produto!
Fatma T.
An amazing product!.A must have for my brother.He says;it is 0% Greasy and totally loves it.It definitely met his expectations.He almost uses it everyday.He says this product cannot be compared to any other.He buys it every time he goes out1
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.