BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
member-6780b
I absolutely love this creme,not only is it gentle and replenishing,but it leaves a natural,glowing appearance.my favourite moisturiser and I will continue to purchase.
Sneha I.
Ranchi
The Nivea Crème is a moisturizing skin cream that is suitable for all skin types. Apart from being a cream suitable for all skin types it can also be used by men, women and children alike. This dermatologically tested Nivea skin cream is absolutely safe on the skin. Using the Nivea Cream will help you in protecting your skin and soothing the dry skin all over your body especially places like the elbows, heels, cuticles and all the body parts that need an extra bout of hydration. You can use this soft and gentle Nivea Crème on your sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies as well. You can apply this skin cream regularly to obtain soft, supple and amply hydrated skin.
Ann-Sophie K.
I honestly think there is reason why everybody in my family swears by this product. There is a reason why every German woman has this in her house and will stock up.
Yes, it's thick, yes, it's fatty. It's insanely good for your skin (saying that, I only use it as a nightcream when I need something thicker) but it hydrates, softens, plumps, it does it all and for a stupidly cheap price. Ran out of makeup remover? Fear not, this will get rid of the worst of it (think super thick theatre make up that makes your normal remover bow its head in shame). No, this is brilliant. Can't live without it and it's good for all ages, shapes, sizes and genders!
Natalie S.
Absolutely love Nivea Creme! It stays in my hand bag with me as I use it every day without fail! I would say it is definitely affordable and can also be purchased in different sizes depending on what your wanting to spend/use. It is super light on your face and keeps you moisturised for hours- I usually only need to apply once or twice in the day as it keeps my skin glowing and fresh for ages. Only downfall I would say is that it can make your skin look slightly oily if you apply too much but depending on skin type it just looks dewy and glowy. Would highly recommend this product and also it smells delightful! The smell always reminds me of summer!
Brittney H.
I picked this up after reading it was similar to the La Mer moisturizer! I used it that night and I woke up with all my dehydrated lines in my forehead completely filled with hydration! The formula is very thick but layers well into the skin! I use this on my face every night after my serum and it never clogs my pores or makes me break out! Plus, the price tag is very nice and cheap ( you can buy it at your local drugstore)! I also use this all over my body! Overall a great moisturizer for the whole body!
Farisha I.
Petaling Jaya
I personally do own a dry skin types so it's suitable for me for making my skin to drink and absorb the product for hydration. The texture is exactly lime the packaging said "creme" with a really thick texture. A little product is enough for the whole of my face. Ohh yeah, i am using it for my skin moisturizer besides as a lotion. But - for the oily skins type might not like it for the thickness off the product and it might create more oil sebum on your face.
Sofia J.
sta. rosa
i use this as face moisturizer every night, im neutral about this product, i dont hate it but i dont love it. my aunt gave my mother this product and my mother said i can also use this, so i use this, but i dont like lotions or any sticky product on my skin. i prefer using aloe vera gel for moisturizing my face.
Nicole K.
Birmingham
I love this product so much, I use it most nights. Sometimes after my Kiehls midnight recovery concentrate for an extra boost or without. This product I feel is a dupe for the Creme De La Mer Creme. Its very moisturising and feels smooth on the skin, repairing your skin overnight, leaving you with healthy looking, glowing skin in the morning. However this product is very thick and can feel heavy on the skin. It also has a odd scent which isn't overpowering, so people who don't like scents will still be able to use this product. All in all I find that this product is a must have, and I highly recommend.
Nur A.
i love use nivea cream to all my bodyfor lotion,face for removing makeup or apply makeup,hair for conditioner.It's work so great i love to use nivea on my face before i apply my makeup and make my skin look glowing and it make my makeup long lasting i love nivea so much thanks you nivea for make my everyday look nice and great and i always recommend to all my friends and family use nivea.NIVEA Creme
Pam3 P.
Portland 11923 NE Sumner
retivamente la mejor  en realidad la textrua el olor me gusta por siempre se isgue mantiendo su manera clasica lo buenoes que sigue mantenino en le mercado ya por mucho años mi mama me la aplicaba ahoraa ami hasta me toca pedirla por internet por que se me acaba  jaja amo  NIVEA Creme
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.