BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Gemma K.
Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes
If you have dry skin and just can't seem to find a treatment that *really* helps... let me just say that this is, without a doubt, the best creme I've ever laid paws on.
My skin gets very tired, dull and flaky. I exfoliate and I moisturise daily but until using this creme I felt like something was missing.
Nivea classic creme breathes new life into the skin and has completely corrected the skin problems I've faced in the past. It's brightened my complexion and completely rid me of any nasty dry patches!

I use it daily after taking my makeup off, and every now and then I do a more 'intense' treatment with it. I layer it onto my face quite thick, and I leave it on while I have a shower. Then I remove it with a warm damp towel, and splash cold water on my face to finish. Absolutely game changing. And so cheap
Alinne J.
CAJAMAR -SÃO PAULO
O Nivea Creme é um creme
branquinho, com aquele cheirinho característico dos produtos da, extremamente
denso e hidratante. (Sabiam que foi este produto que deu nome à marca? Nivea em
latim quer dizer branco como a neve!) Ele possui o ativo Eucerit, que é um
exclusivo ingrediente hidratante natural para a pele e é ele que confere o alto
nível de hidratação e todos os “milagres” que o produto faz!

Segundo a marca, o creme pode ser utilizado em todas as partes
do corpo e do rosto, por adultos e crianças.

Por ser um creme denso e
hidratante, eu prefiro usá-lo à noite! Assim, a pele pode absorver melhor
o produto!
Fatma T.
An amazing product!.A must have for my brother.He says;it is 0% Greasy and totally loves it.It definitely met his expectations.He almost uses it everyday.He says this product cannot be compared to any other.He buys it every time he goes out1
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
When I bought it I did not have much faith in the product to be honest, but as I tried it, I was surprised by the results.
One of the main characteristics that I liked about it is that it is a natural rinse both on the face and the body as well as seabsorbing immediately, moisturizing and does not contribute fat to the skin. It is suitable for people who have dry or combined skin.
You can buy it at any pharmacy, the price is reasonable for the quality and quantity of product. If you are looking to clarify and moisturize your skin for low cost and very good quality this series an excellent product.
Misy B.
LONDON
Love using this. Its my holy grail ! I've tried many moisturiser for my face, it would fix one thing but not the other. I have really bad dry skins during the winter no cream helped with that. I switched to Nivea by accident and automatically fell in love. Its very creamy, yess it can be oily too but i dont mind, it doesnt harm my skin. I used to break out alot with other face creams but i dont anymore well not as much as i used to. Bonus is that my foundation looks great on top of the nivea sits really well and doesnt bugde or flake after a few hours. I love nivea ive been using it for over a year now. Another thing i forgot. You can use it anywhere and everywhere on your body ! Does the job
Milena M.
I love this cream, I love the consistency it has, it leaves the hand extremely soft, and the smell is very good. Besides being extremely affordable. I have tested several hand creams, because my hand is super dry, and none works as well as this. I use it for several things, leave the hands soft, to better fix the makeup on the face, especially the highlighter, even to remove the makeup it works. Always when I ask for a recommendation of a good hand cream I recommend the Nivea.
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
This cream bring back childhood memories for me as my mother used it when I was a child. I remember the smell, the packaging, the silver foil, everything. This product is an OK product if you have REALLY dry skin, and a tiny amount goes a long way. I can use it as hand cream or on dry patches on my body, but never on my face cause it's too tacky and to greasy. I've got dry skin, but this is too heavy to use as a facial moisturiser. Would recommend to have as a great moisturiser for dry places like hands, elbows and dry patches, but not for the face.
member-6780b
I absolutely love this creme,not only is it gentle and replenishing,but it leaves a natural,glowing appearance.my favourite moisturiser and I will continue to purchase.
Sneha I.
Ranchi
The Nivea Crème is a moisturizing skin cream that is suitable for all skin types. Apart from being a cream suitable for all skin types it can also be used by men, women and children alike. This dermatologically tested Nivea skin cream is absolutely safe on the skin. Using the Nivea Cream will help you in protecting your skin and soothing the dry skin all over your body especially places like the elbows, heels, cuticles and all the body parts that need an extra bout of hydration. You can use this soft and gentle Nivea Crème on your sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies as well. You can apply this skin cream regularly to obtain soft, supple and amply hydrated skin.
Ann-Sophie K.
I honestly think there is reason why everybody in my family swears by this product. There is a reason why every German woman has this in her house and will stock up.
Yes, it's thick, yes, it's fatty. It's insanely good for your skin (saying that, I only use it as a nightcream when I need something thicker) but it hydrates, softens, plumps, it does it all and for a stupidly cheap price. Ran out of makeup remover? Fear not, this will get rid of the worst of it (think super thick theatre make up that makes your normal remover bow its head in shame). No, this is brilliant. Can't live without it and it's good for all ages, shapes, sizes and genders!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.