BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best moisturizer créme ever I been using Nivea since I was a kid my mom uses it every day for over 15 yrs and I will continue using it love it
Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
Best lotion!! It’s super moisturizing and leaves hands very soft. And best of all... not greasy! It’s very thick and the smell is not overbearing at all. I have always been a fan of this hand cream for these reasons.
Raluca B.
Purchased at: Walmart
With over 100 years on the market, this is one of the most iconic creams for sure. I love it. I've been using it since I was in high school. My mom used it and my grandmother used it. I always have one in my bag, one on my desk and one at home. I love the scent of it and how great it moisturizes. I even apply it on my hair when its super frizzy. ❤
Lali L.
Haverhill, MA
This Creme leaves my skin so soft and it actually keeps my skin looking healthy and it make taking my makeup of so easy. When makeup is off it leaves my face clean and soft and moist. I would definitively recommend it !
Bonita N.
Taylor, MI
I love how soft it makes me feel gives my skin a slight glow feels really healthy and healing.
Nina S.
Hey Guys!
This brand is keep his promise to his customers. I use alot things from this brand and I am convinced by them. Mostly I use this NIVEA Creme, because it makes my dry skin soft. It is long lasting and absorbs quickly into the skin. And of course I would by it again and again.
Erica R.
Longmont, CO
Nivea as always been a staple in our household! Especially living in Colorado where the air is dry and there’s snow starting in October! I love using it on my cuticles and hands which seem to always be the driest during the fall and winter months and i love adding some to my cheeks where you can apply your highlighter! It stays moisturized and keeps your highlight on longer! NIVEA Creme
Nikol D.
Palmetto, FL
I'm in my late 40s. I have crepy skin on my neck and fine lines on my face. I have dry skin on my hands and arms. With that said, I did like the result of minimizing my crepy skin, fine lines and moisturizing my skin. However, it felt very heavy on my skin and like I had a film on my skin at all times.

I used it also as a make up remover as it stated on the internet as one of the uses. It removed my make up as good as a product with the sole use of taking off make up. It took off my water proof mascara with little effort. This was a plus.

Would I buy it in the store? Maybe. Only if there was nothing else on sale or of I had a coupon. I wouldn't buy it as a normal, every day use.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I have very dry skin. I love the way Move a feels, so thick, creamy, and luxurious. But I do not like the fragrance too much. I wish it was fragrance free.
emmy o.
My favorite go to cream!!! i use it for everything. I get such dry skin year round and this saves the day, and can we just add how great it smells too!! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.