BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Semia R.
Ive used this as a facial moisturiser for quite a while now. It is quite thick and ideal for protection against the winter winds. I usually lather it over my face at night as well to keep my skin extra supple.
member-5ad0b
This creme is my actual best friend. It makes my skin look soft and shiny. And when I use it under my makeup it looks so dewy and fresh. This creme has saved my life in those situations when my skin felt drier than the Sahara dessert.
zeba q.
Today ,I'll be quickly reviewing this cream and listing some of my own ways that I use it ,people usually have a doubt how to use it,where to use it,and is it works on acne ,pimple and so on,so I thought I should answer all of these questions so it would be more easier to know the product.So what product claims that the skin get deprived more easily so you have to make sure that you moisturize your skin on a regular basis .This Nivea cream is suitable for all skin type ,it can be use by children,women,men etc .Using this Nivea cream will help you to protecting your skin and soothing the dry skin all over your body like elbow,heels,and all the body parts that needs extra Hydration .You can use this cream regularly to obtain soft,supple,and hydrated skin .The one thing that everyone agrees on regarding the Nivea cream is that it is little too dense ,and it's something you would want to use on your face as it feels heavy on skin , unless you have very dry skin .Another issue is that it greases up really fast and leaves your skin oily.As for the hydration part it works very well .takecare
Ameni c.
Gabes
This product is one of my favorite products! I have very dry skin especially in the winter time so I use it a lot during the winter. I also sometimes use it as a face primer as it help give my face a soft moisture and makes it very easy to apply makeup. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who like having smooth and soft skin, most especially to my dry skin family :)
Brooke K.
Kirkland Lake, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not really for oily skin, so if your face is oily this definitely isn’t for you! But I use it every day/ every other day for my body, I’ve been doing so for 9 years now and it’s one of my favourites!
k k.
Been using it since I was a child. It's one of the products you need. I think it is safe to use on everything and everyone. It saved my face and especially skin a million times. Can't live without it
Mira E.
Bentong
I LOVE THIS CREME! It's multipurpose too! I don't just use this as moisturizer, I also use it as make up remover, body lotion, hand lotion and leave on hair conditioner and it works amazingly well!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I have a little pot that I keep in my handbag for when my skin gets very dry. The cream smells delicious and isn't greasy and works perfectly for my dry skin. It's one of my go to items for my handbag.
Shannon B.
Readers close, Ballyclare
This is one of my go to moisturisers during the winter. I have mild psoriasis and this is a life saver when the cold weather wreaks havoc with my skin. This is definitely not for people with oily skin. It is very thick and can become a little greasy if too much is used
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
This cream is sooo rough and hard to put on! ItMs not easy to slide over your skin so it feels like you’re pulling on your skin way too hard. Also, it made my skin extremely oily so I stopped using it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.