BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Dafne G.
So i have been using this for the past 2 years and i can definitely say that is is worth your money. When i use to buy cremes they would leave my skin feeling sticky and i didn't like that. If you are wondering if you can use it as a facial creme yes you can. Your skin feels clean and fresh after washing your face with your daily face wash and then apply the creme after. Also your skin is noticeably smooth :). I 100% recommend this to anyone with dry skin or just want smooth skin.
Carly J.
Akron, OH
My legs have a tendency to be really rough and dry, and I have an issue with keratosis pilaris bumps too. Most moisturizers make my skin feel better for a very short period of time and then they get dry again. I used this creme last night after I got out of the shower and 24 hours later my legs still feel amazing smooth and don't look or feel dry at all. The consistency of this is very thick and I wasn't sure I would like it but I absolutely adored it and will be continuing to use it.
Katie F.
Arlington
So nice and soft without the greasy feeling! Keeps my skin moisturized without causing a breakout. Great price and lasts forever because you only need a small dollop of product!
adilene c.
’ve been using NIVEA for years, it is something we’ve always had at my parents home. When I went out of the house, I obviously brought the brand with me. I believe skin care is very important and thankfully, more and more brands are applying specific products for men as well, but NIVEA has always been my favorite. I’ve been using a light day cream since I was eighteen years old, the Skin Energy face cream. But now, as I turned 26, I thought my skin was ready for a more adult like cream. Not that I am all wrinkly. My skin is quite greasy, I have the traditional T-zone complex. My forehead and nose are the most sensitive when it comes to skin care. Of course every skin is different, so be always aware what kind of products you use.
Julie R.
San Diego, CA
bought a small tin container at dollar tree just to keep in my bag. the moisturizing part is great but i don't like that the cream itself gets so dirty with little fuzz or whatever is on your hands or bag!
Baxter C.
Pro(s):
-Non-Oily
-Moisturizes
-Doesn't take much
-Great Quality/Quantity for price point
-Minimalist Packaging (Good for on-the-go)

Con(s):
-If you use too much, it can become greasy

Overall, this product is great! I got it as a quick fix one day at CVS and it lasted me for 3 months (keep in mind I used it everyday almost). I have combination skin and this product worked well, moisturizing the dry areas and keeping oil at bay for a good period of time during the day. I would recommend this to anyone.
Thanya M.
Midland, mi
I absolutely looove this lotion! I usually purchase this in the winter/ fall season since my skin tends to get extra dry and chapped. For the most part I always apply it right after I shower so that it has time to absorb into the skin, I use it on my face, hands, and legs. It’s great for if you have cracked heels or dry feet it will moisturize them and make them feel super soft. A side from all the great job it does it has a very pleasant smell to it nothing to strong. The only reason that I am giving it 4 stars is because if you put it on rights before applying makeup it will make you face super shiny so I don’t recomend doing that
Abigail G.
I always apply this after washing my face or before applying my make up. Use it everyday. Got my a target. Can also be found a Walmart. It's around $3-$4 good value. Yes, would totally recommend it for an everyday use!
Jasmin D.
Hardyville
I love this creme. I love the way it smells. I always use it after the shower and as a primer for my makeup. Bonus you can buy the small carry tin for $1 or the full size jar!
Dakota m.
Irvine, KY
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! I normally hate the feeling of anything on my hands, but this stuff works wonders. I keep it in my purse that way I can have it handy any time I need. The only complaint I have with this product is the scent, it wasn't what I was expecting when I had first bought this item. Honestly, don't like the smell, but I look past it for the product itself. I would repurchase it again.... unless I just happened to find a better smelling creme.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.