BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Claire L.
swansea
Fantastic moisturiser. Doesn’t leave your skin greasy. Skinks in in seconds. Leaving your skin feeling beautiful and soft. Great for all skin types and I mean ALL skin types. Why buy expensive moisturiser when this does the same job if not better. Highly recommend this. It’s also a perfect primer under foundation. It’s a must have
Vickie A.
Barrie, ON
This cream is a classic. I purchased it on a friends recommendation. It's thick, thats the downfall. Hard to rub all over, but the formula is untouched in so long, it feels "real". No hard ingredients. I would recommend this as a night time cream only. A little heavy for the day.
Δώρα Κ.
Syros Island
The most perfect cream for me. Nothing else I have ever tried works like Nivea Creme on my face. I don't know if any one else does this but I use it as a primer an it works like a charm. Of course that because of my very dry skin, not so sure about oily type faces though.
Hedvig M.
Tallinn
I guess it's okay as a all-family-cream since it has quite a neutral scent and is theoretically okay for children as well. After having purchased it, I have to say that I don't really know what to use it for as I prefer my body lotions and face creams to be less thick.
Yasemin O.
australia
I recommend this item/product because it moisturizes your body I do not recommend it for your face though because it can make it dry because of the particles on your face other than that I love this product and recommend this product to people who have cracked or dry skin.
Katelyn M.
Edmonton
I really liked how thick this creme is. I used it on my elbows which are very dry. It lasted the whole day before I would probably want to reapply. I don't know about using it all over as that would probably be too much, as it does have a bit of a greasy feel.
Laraib Z.
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling really soft and moisturised and never fails to disappoint me. However it can leave you skin a bit oily if you use a lot of the product, but overall it is amazing and does what it is meant to do which is moisturising my skin.
Micaela S.
Nivea es una buena marca y demás, pero precisamente la crema no es una de mis favoritas. La siento muy pesada y me da sensación de asfixia. Por otro lado, parece que no se absorbe más. La recomiendo si tu piel es muuuuy seca y necesita una hidratación súper profunda.
Mia B.
Really like to use this when my skin is dry as it really thick and helps my skin soothe . It’s super good for redness and I find it very effective. It’s super cheap and can be purchased in most supermarkets .
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
I suffer from dry, sensitive skin, and find this product to be the best at clearing that up quickly. I feel that the thick cream absorbs into the skin and clears dry patches fast. I also find this product useful on mild sunburn, especially for under the eyes.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.