BY NIVEA

Racheal F.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This creme have my skin feeling so smooth. My skin is very hydrated and moisturized. This is a perfect creme for the winter time to keep your skin from drying out. I love how thick it is and I also love how it smells. I highly recommend this creme especially if you have dry skin.
Morgan S.
This creme has been amazing for my dry skin now that we’ve gotten snow and cold weather! Being pregnant, my skin is stretched and dry as well, so this has been a life saver. Highly recommend! #NIVEAUSA #onecremeSOmanyuses #contest #complimentary @NIVEAUSA @Influenster
Kristen C.
Las Vegas, NV
When I received this I was skeptical, I’d always thought that thicker creams and balms wouldn’t work for me. Others hadn’t sunk in or had made me break out, so when I saw this one I was a bit afraid! I still got some good encouragement from friends and decided my super sad, dry skin from moving to the desert and it turning to winter needed a remedy, so I lathered myself up after a shower. I was surprised at how it sunk into my skin quickly and left little to no residue, it seemed to transform from extra thick to a deeply penetrating balm when warmed up, and a little went a long way! My skin drank it up and my arms and legs felt so much softer and smoother! I was hooked, I’ve been using it after every shower and my skin has been nice and soft but never greasy or has broken out due to the cream. I even slather extra on my heels and put on some socks to let it penetrate further when I feel up to it! I’ve also used it as a massage balm for my fiancé ‘s shoulders and it’s worked wonders! It’s a nice addition of self care for me and pampering for him for our routines to add this product and the tub is so huge it feels like it’s going to last ages! I’m really enjoying it for helping my dry winter skin, no more dry patches!
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
Every winter my hands suffer. Especially during flu season. Being a nurse I constantly wash my hands, use sanitizer, gloves, etc. I use lotion after almost every wash. After using the Nivea creme my hands felt softer but not necessarily less dry. I still had some dry patches that generally go away when I use other products. I did use the creme as an "in a pinch" chapstick, to apply to the dry ends of my hair when I left my oil at home and on rough skin on my elbows and heels. I was pleased with the results. Overall, I enjoyed using this product but probably will not continue to use this after the product is empty. I do quite enjoy the portability of the small tin so I will probably continue to keep that in my bag and refill from the jar.
Irma B.
Fort Detrick, MD
I was very hesitant to use this on my face...but it’s amazing!!!! It starts super thick but omg it hydrated like nothing! I used to pay $80+ for face cream and now this is all I need! Makes my face super soft and hydrated! It’s amazing
Especially now during this cold winter it’s great!!
Cara R.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This product is a life saver! The cold, dry winter air has dried out the skin on my  hands. I was getting sores. Regular lotion was not helping. This creme is amazing!
Yadira O.
This cream is very moisturizing. At first i was put off my the richness it's like sour cream thick but as it is spread on your skin it evens out and its soaked into your skin easily. I think its makes your skin very moist and there is no residue stickiness.
Marcela F.
Alexandria, VA
I loved the texture and the multipurpose use of the Nivea Creme. A must have for the cold weather season for its rich moisturize and hydration action. The only thing that was a little bit of a down to me was the texture. It is very consistent and thick. It doesn't spread very easily.
Nichole S.
I love, love, love Nivea. The reason why is because they make real lotion. The thickness of this creme ensures that I have the maximum moisture. While its moisturizing my skin it does not feel weighed down or greasy. It penetrates through my skin and gives me a long lasting moisturizer.
Adiaha B.
New Orleans, LA
I've used this cream for a few weeks and its been moisturizing me from head to toe. I would purchase and use for both myself and my children. I like it a lot!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.