BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
This creme is so moisturizing without leaving a weird stickiness behind like other brands do. I love it!
Allison K.
Plant City, FL
Nivea creme is a great winter-skin beater! It coats well, absorbs well, and leaves you hydrated for the whole day! I have gentle skin and it doesn’t irritate me. The price is reasonable because a little goes a long ways! I will buy it again.
Cheryl S.
Houston
I use this on winter season, it gives good hydration all over my body and it feels really soft.
Brenda S.
N LAS VEGAS, NV
I love Nivea Hand and body creme! It leaves your skin soft and smooth especiallu during the winter months where its high risk in getting dry flaky skin, this creme works wonders! NIVEA Creme
Nichole S.
I love, love, love Nivea. The reason why is because they make real lotion. The thickness of this creme ensures that I have the maximum moisture. While its moisturizing my skin it does not feel weighed down or greasy. It penetrates through my skin and gives me a long lasting moisturizer.
Danielle P.
New Canaan, CT
The smell is a little hard to get used to, but it’s a great product. My husband even uses it as a moisturizer! I use it on my face when I need a little extra hydration (usually at night or before applying makeup).
Alexandra J.
Lake Worth, FL
I’m a convert. I had NEVER tried Nivea before, after using it for just over a week I love it! I think it takes a few tries to get used to it. It’s thick and a doesn’t seem to sink in like other creams I’ve used but that’s ok. I put it on before bed, and then when I wake up my skin has absorbed it and it’s very soft. I wouldn’t use this under make up because it’s a bit too heavy for me. I also started using it on my feet and that works well too. The only real downside is I wish it was in a tube to prevent contaminating the container, and I’m not loving the smell. Hopefully it grows on me because the price is right and it works.
Kristabelle C.
Amazing result face broke out with an allergic reaction but this was able to soothe the itchiness and make my face smooth again
Emily V.
New Egypt, NJ
I received this product as a complimentary gift for review. I didn’t even need to use this product over an extended period of time to know I’d love it. It will come in handy over the winter for my incredibly dry skin. I use it all over my body, hands and feet multiple times a day. Would absolutely buy it again.
alyssa l.
Rochester, NY
I recently received my Nivea VoxBox & so far I'm really in love😍 every time the weather changes my hands tend to get really dry & this stuff has worked wonders 🤗 my dry skin is completely gone and I've only used this stuff once a day for the past few days. I'm definitely happy with the results & will continue to use it.
#OneCremeSOManyUses  #NIVEAUSA
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.