BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Starla B.
Brooklyn , NY
I like it but I don’t like the smell. There is a lot in it so it’s a good value. I use it as a makeup remover so that was good. It lasted a long time there is a lot that goes a long way. I don’t know if I would buy it again
Jessica S.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
Love.. I have very dry skin and this is so thick and creamy. I used this on my hands and they were instantly silky. Def will purchase!!
Janelle V.
Effort , PA
Great consistency, doesn’t leave an oily feeling, great for winter when skin tends to get a little dryer
Home N.
Springdale, PA
I've been using this Nivea cream for the last four or five days now since I got it in my voxbox. I honestly always seen this product in stores and for some reason would pass it up. I knew that my grandmother used this as part of her daily routine and for some odd reason never gave it a try myself! I am finding myself really enjoying this product! Its non greasy and applies easily. I typically have dry skin this time of year and I also battle psoriasis. I love how this product helps with both! It keeps my skin so moisturize all day!
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
This product wasn't for me. I wasn't able to try it long enough to know how well it worked because the smell was too strong for me. It's too perfumey and too strong. I had to wash it off, it gave me a headache. #complimentary
Suzanne R.
Hudson Oaks, TX
I have my new favorite lotion! I have three kids and I’m a bit of a germaphobe so I wash my hands ALOT in the fall/winter months and my hands were taking a beating. I apply this lotion a couple of times throughout the day and my hands aren’t cracking any longer. Plus, I love the smell!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I like this product a lot. my skin soaks it right up and it's never greasy. my skin always feels really soft after using this. don't cause break outs for me.
Gladys M.
I like Nivea lotions me and my family we always repurchase Nivea product over and over 👌🏼specially my mother and I suffer from dry skin 👍🏼we buy other lotions but we always have a small container of Nivea for those days when our skin is dry and nothing else works! Love it 😍
Brenda D.
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
I have never used this brand before, but Influenster hooked it up for free :) I am on day 5 of using it and I love it. I like how it keeps my skin hydrated without it drying. The full size product will last me for a while. A little goes a long way :)
Sondra L.
Oxon Hill, MD
Nivea Creme is seriously one of the best mass market body creams ever! I’ve used it off and on over the years. I love keeping the purse sized tin on my desk at work and home to give my hands serious moisture because soap and hand cleansers can be so harsh and drying to my hands and nails. My cuticles stay healthy because I use Nivea. So to my surprise, I was so happy to receive a complimentary full sized jar and purse sized of the Nivea cream!!!!!!!! Not only do they save my hands from feeling like sandpaper (which I absolutely hate), I use the thick, softly scented cream on my feet to keep them moisturized and soft and to keep my heels from cracking. Although it’s not a hair product, whatever is left on my hands, I just rub over my hair to keep the frizzies away when I where a ponytail or rub over my ends. Thank you Nivea for an amazing product!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.