BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Toma Z.
Tried this out and loved it! I have dry skin and I can tell my skin is going to be moisturized this winter season. Also can't wait to use this as a primer under my foundation.
Savanah P.
Manteca, CA
I received this complementary from a VoxBox. I have only used this on my hands but I am already in love. My hands are so soft and smooth after just one use. And plus, it smells amazing.
Miriam G.
Visalia, CA
This is one of my most favorite cremes, I put it on at night after a shower and my face is so moist and soft the next morning, makes my foundation look even better!
Sarah M.
Cheshire, CT
Purchased at: CVS
I received this for free from Influenster but this is a product I have purchased & repurchased for my husband. He uses it on his face in the winter & it helps his dry skin, he tends to get dry patches. Its not something I can use on my fave but I will use it for elbows, knees, feet, or any dry spots.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
I enjoy the thick texture of this cream.It is very concentrated and works well throughout these dry days in keeping me moisturized.I also found this useful for on the go and even to remove makeup.I love multi tasking awesome products!
Laura A.
Mission, TX
Omg! I barely got this in the mail and I had to try it . I put it on and right away I fealt the softness that it leaves ur hands that fast. I love it!!
Alex M.
I was excited to try an all in one moisturizer like this. I was very surprised at how thick it is. It's very creamy and delicate though, and rubs in nicely. Its doesnt have a fragrance, just a pleasant scent. Since its not all water based, it doesn't absorb right away, but still helps my dry skin. I use this for my hands, feet, and want to try it as a hydrating face mask next. I definitely recommend because its multipurpose and great for super dry skin.
Emily P.
South Boston, MA
Love love love this cream!!! It makes my skin so soft and came at the perfect time right as temperatures were getting cold and my skin was getting very dry. It’s a good consistency and I liked that it comes in the container and not in a tube.
Holly H.
Dallas, GA
Y’all!! This cream is so nice- I even gave some to my Grandfather !! It is smooth, but not too oily. I am using these for stocking stuffers this year for sure ! Thank you for letting me be a part of this campaign.
Shelbee N.
The Nivea cream is extremely hydrating. I prefer to use it as a moisturizer mask and/or to remove make up. As a body moisturizer it a little “thick” for a humid climate. I love how versatile this moisturizer is.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.