BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent moisturizing cream..smells great..clean/powder fragrance..wonderful for entire body..I especially like it for my hands and feet..it is a heavy cream, so it’s perfect for dry winter skin..leaves skin soft, not greasy..I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturizing cream
Ann S.
Granger, IN
Got to try this product for free in my voxbox. It seems to leave skin smooth and moisturized. Not crazy about the scent but it’s pretty light so that might not matter. It is a heavy cream so it might serve better for things like heels. Although I did use it to remove my makeup tonight and that worked pretty well! Left my skin feeling very smooth and took of my foundation well. A little goes along way! Will keep up with the cream and see how it goes, especially in the winter!
Kelsey C.
High Point, NC
I really enjoyed the Nivea creme I received complimentary from Influenster! The kinky reason it has 4 stars instead of 5 is the heavy scent it has. It reminds me of a grandmotherly scent, heavy floral. Otherwise the creme is great for sensitive skin and has many uses. I even tried it on my face after seeing an article for it being a dupe for creme de la mer. It is very thick and you have to warm it up in your hands. It did not break out my face at all which was SHOCKING. Since I have Irish skin, am very fair, very dry and sensitive on my face. I especially enjoyed carrying the tin in my purse as my hands are getting more chapped as the winter months approach. Again the only issue with this is the scent otherwise wonderful creme. And for the low price I can forget the smell :)
Kirbi D.
Purchased at: Target
I had seen this product at the store for years and had use other nice product but not this specific one. I was glad to try it out. I like the creme nature of it since it had a long lasting effect but I think it's a bit heavy. I'm use to a lighter products. Good size product and easy reusable packaging. An affordable price too.
johnny b.
I highly recommend to every one who needs lotion I love this product i love it so much i recommend it to anyone
Becky H.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This Product is Amazing! My hands and elbows get really dry and this daily use made my skin feel so soft and smooth! I have even used it on my face before putting make up on and it definitely brightens up my face! If you have never tried it..you need to! It won’t let you down! 🙂
Linda w.
Dalton, OH
This is the best cream I have ever tried in my life! I have a few others right now and none of them help my dry fall and winter skin. I get chapped hands and face and this cream has made applying makeup even nicer!
Mi B.
Springfield , VA
Purchased at: Target
Smells great & does the job. I’ve used Nivea creme for years, especially after doing my nails. I love how my hands feel and how soft they get. Can’t wait to try all the other different ways that it was recommended to me :))
Michelle D.
Austin, TX
I am so excited for this Nivea creme! The Nivea creme is so thick but it keeps my skin so moisturized. I love it!
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
I really like this cream because it works all over your body and face. It isn’t runny and doesn’t smell too strong.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.