BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
My skin is super sensitive so I can't use this on my face. I also have super dry skin which this helps a ton! Almost like a barrier. Super thick not sticky and smells great
Jimmaema R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this and been using this for 10years now. Its my moms favourite and she got me hook up to this. I love it because I have a very dry skin and I can use in many ways .
Carrie S.
New Market, AL
I usually get this in the mini tin. I absolutely love to keep it in my purse to use in my hands while I'm out. It's super moisturizing without feeling greasy. It also has an excellent value.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I used up my sample of this creme and I think it was just okay. It has a definite aftershave or men's cologne scent that I don't find offensive, but I wouldn't seek out to use this creme b/c of the scent. I prefer fragrance-free. The texture is not as light as a thin lotion, but not as thick as a regular creme. It absorbs fast and moisturizes well. The only reason I wouldn't buy this product is b/c of the tin can it comes in. It's very inconvenient to open/close, and I don't like constantly dipping my fingers into something. I'd much rather use this in a pump bottle, or a small tube if I were to travel with it.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This works good to prime makeup. I like how it makes my makeup last and I like the smell. It's not the intended use of the product but it works well for that and I like it
keren a.
Crowley, LA
I gave my fiance this and he loved it. He said his face is more moisturized and it is super soft now. He also loves the smell of it too. He said his face cells more relaxed now and not tight.
Garibeth N.
02744
The cream is so soft and creamy and it smells great I recommend this product it's like a travel mini lotion it's the best and it makes my skin so soft now I don't have dry skin
Annette G.
Vista, CA
My tried and true secret to soft and supple skin during these harsh Winter months. I may live in California, but my skin has still taken a beating with climate change! That mixed with a combination of hard water and occasional flares of seasonal psoriasis, have left my skin feeling and looking very "blah". This cream has been a LIFESAVER.

Love applying this after a fresh shave, my guy notices every time. I always get a "Wow, your skin is so smooth and silky!"
Lizzy C.
I love using this product! It leaves my skin super moisturized. It works best for me when I get out the shower. The smell is refreshing and affordable. You can find it at most drug stores.
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a free sample of NIVEA Creme and decided to use it on my female skin because my boyfriend hasn't touched the sample I got him. The lotion was very thick and didn't feel pleasant on my clean shaved legs, but it did feel good on my feet and hands, very soothing. I loved that when applying the creme there was a cooling sensation during and about 5 minutes after application. There is a fresh smell to the creme that's not overpowering and as I write this review my legs are feeling a little sticky but hydrated! I feel like I'm so used to thinner products that this men's creme just simply wasn't made for me!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.