BY NIVEA

Delilah D.
Dallas, TX
jessica c.
Ocala, FL
I love all nivea products they keep u moist when need and helps replinsh your skin i buy them all from shower products to lotion even lip products
Andrea J.
Waxahachie, TX
I love this creme. It’s soo rich and smooth but I don’t feel greasy. It really does lock in the moisture. I’ve been putting it on after I shower and concentrating on my heels and elbows. My heels still feel moisturized when I wake up in the morning. I would definitely recommend this.
Allison K.
Plant City, FL
Nivea creme is a great winter-skin beater! It coats well, absorbs well, and leaves you hydrated for the whole day! I have gentle skin and it doesn’t irritate me. The price is reasonable because a little goes a long ways! I will buy it again.
Paula M.
Kodak, TN
A wonderful classic and timeless product! This cream is a trusty sidekick that performs multiple tasks. A moisturizer, base for creamy makeup, and of course a winter must have for problematic dry patchy areas. The formula is always the same, with a standard price point that never lets you down. An oldie but goody!
Yshuki F.
Elkhart
Purchased at: Walmart
The most moisturizing creme I have ever come across with! Price is so adorable, they have travel size and home sizes. I use it every day to moisturize my dry skin.
I would buy it over and over again!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.