BY NIVEA

Mckenzie C.
San antonio , TX
The Nivea lotion is by far one of my favorite moisturizers, it's very creamy yet light weight! I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone - even works amazing under your makeup or mixed with your foundation !
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I have been using this cream from Nivea for many years now. So useful, and efficient. Multi-usage. Could be used as a makeup remover. As refresher for the skin, face, and body. Love it 😍
DeJo B.
This product has a slight scent of eucalyptus. It has a tingling, refreshing sensation when applied. This product keeps my lips very smooth and hydrated, without sticky build-up and constant need of re-application.
Ana L.
I really like this cream because is very cooling and soothing and very healthy since I have sensitive dry skin and I also use it for when I get sunburnt and it helps me heal and makes my skin feel feel very smooth.
Gaida E.
Good product with a soft fragrance. The creme is very soft and the price is very reasonable. Hydrates skin very well. I use it most of the times after I take a shower. Leaves my skin silky soft. I would recommend.
Alma B.
I recently came across this product. I had got it for my husband I think he really liked it is very moisturizing, it lasts long and the way it smells.. it's amazing I would definitely keep buying it for my husband
Krysta S.
My husband introduced me to this. I've been suffering with extra dry skin this winter, and this has done wonders. I use it to keep my face from peeling and he uses it as an aftershave!
Abby C.
During the winter when my hands get very dry, this product would help them so much! It's a very thick consistency which I like for dry hands, and you don't even need to use that much! I really do like this product.
Xochilt F.
When I first got this lotion it blew my mind because this works so damm fine it left my skin so Soft like when you shave your Legs it feels like that.Also to me my skin looks lighter and I felt so fresh when I apply the lotion.My opinion I love it and if I had to give it a grade it would be a A++
Alejandra G.
Garland
I love this cream it's perfect for face or body it leaves your skin really hydrated and on your face if you have sensitive skin like me it won't give you a burn feeling on your skin.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.