BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Sierra R.
This product revived my skin after slacking on my moisturizing regimen. It wasn't oily nor left a sticky residue. I highly recommend putting it on after a shower bc it's thick and hard to rub into dry skin
Amara M.
This product I have used for so long.It's a step up from regular lotion it is thick so it's perfect for dry skin,but it also doesn't affect oily skin either,It is so smooth and creamy,and smells amazing!
Olivia B.
I get extremely dry skin patches that are rather small on my face. I use small amounts of this at night just on those patches and it works like a dream! Also good for dry elbows as well. Would buy again!
Aretha M.
Harrisburg, PA
Amazing product for dry skin!
As an African American woman it is of the utmost importance that we NOT go out in public with dry skin!
I started using Nivea about 5 years and I LOVE it! What I found was most people that claim to not like this product is because they are using it incorrectly. When using Nivea remember a little goes a long way. It is sure to make your skin feel smooth and eliminate all dryness.
Trust me this is a must have and make sure you grab a small compact for your purse, clutch bag or simply in your pocket for quick use
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
My sister and I live by this stuff! We tend to have apt of dry skin in the mornings around the mouth and cheek area. This moisturizer is light weight and with no greasy build up
Emlizzle D.
Oswego, NY
Best lotion ever. It's so nice to be able to carry such a high quality product in your pocket or purse. My hands feel baby smooth and it last all day long too. Great product!
Emily B.
Nivea is a merical Cream i had the worst dry skin due to eczema and this cream got rid of all my dry skin in about a month. Also good for ur lips if you don't have chap stick
Mari C.
Palermo, ME
I love this hand creme. I bought the extra large tin and it lasts me forever. I use this every single day and it makes my hands so soft. Even my husband uses this when his hands start to get rough. I have been using Nivea Creme for years and I've never been disappointed! I will be using this stuff for the rest of my life. It doesn't leave my hands sticky or greasy and the smell is perfect. Not too strong but just perfect. Everyone should own a tin of this stuff!!
Nyamuoch W.
I really love it using this product, especially during the winter time, it makes my skin soft, I don't use too, maybe once a day, I have oily skin, so I tone down on using it twice a day to once a day!
Laura R.
Although the creme is thick, has a strong scent, and is difficult to work into the skin, I cannot rate it any lower than five stars because nivea cream is by far the most effective moisturizer for healing dry, painful, wind-chapped skin. I tried nivea creme on a whim one evening after reading on influenster that it came highly recommended from women in Canada (who know how to deal with cold weather) when I was battling my own dry skin. Nivea succeeded where so many moisturizers had failed before and actually helped soothe my skin. It was remarkable. I cannot recommend enough!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.