BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Scotti O.
Newton Center, MA
Hydrating creme great super cracked and dry skin, when winter hits and you need an extra bit of moisturizer. But in the warmer months it leaves a bit of a greasy residue on the skin.
Lauren H.
This cream feels very smooth when applying it to the skin. After you have applied it, your skin feels very hydrated. it doesn't really have a scent to it. I would recommend this product to someone with dry skin.
Sarah O.
Palm Coast
I've been using this product for 5 years and I keep rebuying it because it's such a great product it moisturizes so well!!! My mom has been using it all her life and she loves it too!
David E.
I purchased this product at a local drug store mainly because I I loved the size. I work in a nursing facility , and wash my hands MULTIPLE times a day. The size is convenient for keeping in my scrub pocket and for quick use In between care. While I the size was a plus in my eyes , the actual product was not. The creme isn't very thick , which is no problem for me. In fact in had a texture like most creams you would find. I didn't notice much fragrance and if I did it was minimal and unnoticeable. The down side to this product was the greasy feel I had on my hands , even when not using much product. This makes my hands feel almost like they are dirty and it drove me crazy. I ended up giving the rest of it away. So all in all , if you don't mind lotion products that leave you feeling a bit greased I guess this is ok. I however won't purchase this again.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
Good consistency
Doesn't have a strong smell
Can be found at your local store
I don't the application of sticking your fingers in the product
I most likely will not be repurchasing
Brittany B.
Leaves skin feeling moisturized with a dewy finish! It last all day and doesn't sweat off in hot humid weather. I have extra dry skin and Nivea is the only skin care product I use
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
I loved this product when I first tried it put. it moisturized my skin so well during those winter months. also it contains glycerin and it was the best thing to use as a primer for my foundation(liked it even more than my smashbox primer). But I noticed that it clogged my pores terribly and with using amazing pore products, it was just not going away. I checked the ingredients and it has mineral oil in it as well. I immediately had to find a new moisturizer because, in case you don't know, mineral oil is basically a thin version of petroleum jelly. and mineral oil is very infamous for clogging pores ):
Jessica C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This stuff is the bomb. I'd never even really considered using it until my boyfriend's mom put a mini tin in my Christmas stocking. Turns out, this is what she's used for at least the past 20 years, and her skin is ridiculously good. She credits this for making her look 10 years younger. Now I know her secret!

Onto my experience. Although it worked for her more mature skin, I was a bit wary about how my acne-prone skin would handle it. I first tried it on my dry hands and loved it. Instant relief! Finally tried it on my face to combat some dryness, and was kind of amazed the next morning. Your skin soaks this stuff up, and I was literally looking kind of radiant the next morning. Didn't cause any acne, either! I think it's a keeper.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is my holy grail during the winter! I have combination skin and during the winter I have the WORST dry skin! It's super flakey and patchy. I bought this and started using this at night and throughout the day when I stay home and don't wear makeup. It's really thick and takes a while for it sink into the skin, which is why I use it overnight. This moisturizer my skin like nothing else! In less than 3 days my face was like never before! So soft and hydrated. I prefer this over Glamglow ThristMud. A must have for me!
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
my husband loves this product. I got a small sample of it from somewhere i dont remeber exactly but he started using it because it was small and easy for him to carry around in his pocket. my husband has some skin issues like Rosacia and gets a ton of texture redness and peeling flaky skin stunt his the zone mainly his nose. and after about a week of conditions use those symptoms started to improve until a few weeks later appeared to have completely healed. this is a fantastic men's cream it's thick and super moisturizing while not heavy or greasy. it doesnt leave a film or residue and fully absorbed into the skin after a few minutes. and to top it off it smells like one sexy smelling man.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.