BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Valerie N.
Austin, TX
Both me and my husband swear by Nivea - the lotion is always a good value, it's easy to purchase at a wide variety of places, and is a good value for the price. The product simply works.
Nathalie E.
I most definitely recommend this skin product for all parties. I feel as though the coverage on the skin is very good. Very soothing and calming feeling to the touch. I would mostly recommend for someone with extremley dry skin. This is a product you want to use or ultimate coverage and protection.
DeJo B.
This product has a slight scent of eucalyptus. It has a tingling, refreshing sensation when applied. This product keeps my lips very smooth and hydrated, without sticky build-up and constant need of re-application.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I have been using this cream from Nivea for many years now. So useful, and efficient. Multi-usage. Could be used as a makeup remover. As refresher for the skin, face, and body. Love it 😍
Krysta S.
My husband introduced me to this. I've been suffering with extra dry skin this winter, and this has done wonders. I use it to keep my face from peeling and he uses it as an aftershave!
Xochilt F.
When I first got this lotion it blew my mind because this works so damm fine it left my skin so Soft like when you shave your Legs it feels like that.Also to me my skin looks lighter and I felt so fresh when I apply the lotion.My opinion I love it and if I had to give it a grade it would be a A++
Abby C.
During the winter when my hands get very dry, this product would help them so much! It's a very thick consistency which I like for dry hands, and you don't even need to use that much! I really do like this product.
Alma B.
I recently came across this product. I had got it for my husband I think he really liked it is very moisturizing, it lasts long and the way it smells.. it's amazing I would definitely keep buying it for my husband
Gaida E.
Good product with a soft fragrance. The creme is very soft and the price is very reasonable. Hydrates skin very well. I use it most of the times after I take a shower. Leaves my skin silky soft. I would recommend.
Ana L.
I really like this cream because is very cooling and soothing and very healthy since I have sensitive dry skin and I also use it for when I get sunburnt and it helps me heal and makes my skin feel feel very smooth.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.