BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Abbey E.
Very moisturizing and soothing it helps with sunburns and rashes. The smell is nice and not too overwhelming. The price is worth what you get. I use it every time I get out of the shower. I would buy this over and over again.
Liliana A.
Waukegan, IL
I use this everyday after washing my face and it leaves it super soft and moisturized. I also use it for my body super multipurpose and and also super affordable for how good of a product it is. Definitely would recommend it.
Rosie C.
My day 1 lotion! I love this brand. My skin is always smooth. This lotion is great for all day use. Can use it in morning or night and my skin is always hydrated! I recommend this to anyone!!
Perla M.
Good it works great ! Leaves skin so soft love it ! It works for all skin tones and usually use it for a skincare routine or before doing my everyday makeup as primer. This cream is amazing !
Spring 1.
My staple cream. Have been using it for years and years. It keeps my skin smooth, and soft. It does not cause any breakouts. Great for acne prone skin also. Its gentle to use. Great product.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I looove nivea, like i can not rant enough about how wonderful this product is. i used to have really bad Acne in high school and often times, whatever new product i was using for my face, dried my face out, like really bad, almost like a sun burn & it hurt sooo bad :( my mom mentioned to put nivea on my face. it made my face soft and not sore and not dry. (though i would not recommend using this as like a daily face cream) another way i use it as... well lets not play games, you know how your feet get around the cold seasons, all dry and gross, if you put this baby on your feet once you get out the shower along with some socks you'll wake up the next morning to soft feet. its really like that best moisturizer I've ever used. i mean it lol. i also love that is not greasy, it absorbs in like a few seconds also its smalls enough to fit in your purse if you have dry hands.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this the smell is fantastic. When you put it on it stays on and it's soaks in so it helps heal my skin. I've got a small one in my purse and a big one on my dresser. That's how much I like it.
Hali B.
I use this religiously, in all seasons. I have very dry skin in my entire body, except my face. This keeps my skin soft, smooth, and itch and crack free. The scent is light, clean, and pleasant. The price is excellent!
This is a greasy product, but not in a bad way. It can go on thick or thin, based upon how you use it, and is a great product to use just as a regular moisturizer, or with overnight cotton gloves and socks.
I did once have a very bad sunburn, and had nothing else to put on it. In a pinch, I used this, an am so glad I did! It calmed the burn, and kept my skin quenched.
I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry or even normal skin!!
Maryam F.
It is very thick and it takes a while to soak into the skin. It also leaves my skin looking very shinny and oily. It does provided a good softness to it. I honestly wouldn't really repurchase as I have bought this a year ago and still have more then half of it
Diana P.
All my family have used it for about 4 years and mostly my dad it makes your hand and face feel amazing in my opinion it makes you look supper fresh and feel fresh too!!! I LOVE IT AND NEVER WILL STOP I RECOMMEND IT!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.