BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
I really like nivea cream it very high on moisturizing the skin and its not greasy and that what i like about it. I mostly put it on my face even tho I got oily skin my face drys up when I wash my face.
Lexy L.
This product is awesome!! It's so smooth and creamy and defiantly moisturizers very well it has a pretty good scent ! I started using this when I had really dry skin and it defiantly cured my dry skin!!
Jennifer L.
Stone Mtn, GA
I used to use this all the time this isn't a water-based lotion like other it's greasy hydration lotion. The price point is great. The scent doesn't smell like chemicals it's like more like a fresh scent. I would definitely buy again!
Sarah L.
I love this product. The smell is just amazing and I love the container it comes in. The only thing I hate about it is the texture and how oily it is on my skin. I would definitely buy it again though.
Querencia H.
Morrow
This product is to have your skin good moisture and is good for people with dry skin but it helps me a lot in the winter and summer it moisturizes you skin very well and leaves you with very soft skin.
Cody F.
This product is very helpful with dry skin! Pros about this product is you get a good portion of Creme in this jar. It's a good product and it has a very reasonable price! I would totally buy this product again! I suggest you buy it!
Pepper P.
Use this every day after showering. When your skin is still moist. It's a classic for a reason. Locks in moisture and keeps my skin silky and smith until the next night. No need for lotion or any other products. Makes my skin glow. Great consistency and a tin will last you.
Angelly P.
This lotion is my favorite at drugstores. I use it every other day or once as day. Pros is that it is super soft. It is very gentle on the skin and super soft. I would totally recommend this product to others. NIVEA Creme
Mikaela B.
Bronx , NY
It's my every dad moisturizer!! It makes my skin glow and really takes care of my skin after a good wash or a nice mask. It lasts forever like I've had my jar for such a good time. I would for sure but it again!
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
Nivea is a really nice for night tkme that is when i usually use it after taking a shower at night and in the morning my face and skin is feeling moist anf really soft. Love using the nivea cream
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.