BY NIVEA

Paola N.
San Francisco, CA
This is a kind of cream that your grandmother use, your mother use and you will use as well, it's amazing for hydrate the skin, is really easy to find, have an amazing fixation, how it made the skin looks oily I apply during the night and I remove in the morning, the price is fair, so I highly recommend it.
Adrianna S.
Upland , CA
I absolutely love the texture of this product. It's super thick and feels luxurious. I've read that it's a dupe for La amer creme and I don't doubt it. It feels very hydrating and I love using it for night cream or even mixing it with foundation for a light tinted moisturizer. Would purchase again for sure!
Isabela B.
Newton, NJ
I bought one of these awhile ago because most of the time when you are sick or in the cold you get that gross flakyness on your skin and I needed something to help with that and oh my goodness it works so good haha ! It's definitely worth it for a moisturizer
Yaya b.
This lotion is great if you have super dry skin! If my face is getting to dry I use this lotion. I wash my face and apply a thick layer of the lotion and let my face just absorb it. I also do that same process with my hands and it works so good.
Star B.
Lancaster
I love this stuff I use this on my entire body and face after I take a shower I mean for the price is pretty good it's only five dollars and I considerate a lot of products and political is a long way definitely will buy it again
Estefania G.
Mckinney, TX
I use this cream for my face it makes it feel soft.
This is the only cream I can use for my face and not feel like its grease just gently apply it to you're face. The best part of it is that its not expensive it really affordable. I would Really recommended.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This creme is a everyday moisturizer. It is very affordable and does help your face from feeling dry. When I used this creme, the same day I applied it my face didn’t feel dry but the next day if I washed my face then the water would make it dry again. I no longer have this problem using other moisturizers.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
My husband uses Nivea Men's Creme as a daily moisturizer and he really loves it. When he first wakes up in the morning, he'll wash his face a then apply some of this. He says it absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy. He said he would recommend it to other husbands?
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect  lotion. My skin is super dry , so  I apply the product as often as I can. I would say that the cream itself is definitely on the greasy side, so if you don't like that feel, I would avoid this product for sure. Also, I would not advise using this product as a face moisturizer....
Sonya S.
Definitely thicker than a lotion, but not as thick as you would expect a cream to be. Relatively unscented if that is something that would bother you. Not too oily and settles quickly into the skin. I would recommend this if you don't like heavy creams but it's definitely not the most heavy-duty on the market.
Alex C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone else hate the smell?
Bhavani S.
Columbus, OH
Is this cream suitable for sensitive skin
Shaili J.
mumbai
Apart from Nivea Creme, which are the other lotions for dry feet that you would recommend?
Sidean G.
Anyone else use nivea cream as a face moisturiser?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
WHY ARE YOU USING THIS TO REMOVE MAKEUP? I've always used this as a lotion- I was raised on it. My mother has *the most sensitive skin in the world* and she has always used this. I've only ever used it on my legs/arms, as I don't have as sensitive of skin as her. Why is everyone posting about this being a makeup remover?!

Amazon