BY NIVEA

Nick P.
This is my holy grail, ride or die moisturizer. My hands, especially in the winter months get extremely dry and used to crack open and bleed. I use this moisturizer daily on my hands and even if they get a little dry, they NEVER crack or get flaky anymore. This is an extremely thick, creamy moisturizer that you really have to massage into the skin. A little goes a long way. It does have a light fragrance, but it's not too heavy. It's a bit rosy almost. Another reason why I love this so much is how affordable this is. I see the $1 tins almost everywhere and given that you only need a little bit of this moisturizer, those little tins will last you a long time and are travel friendly. The larger jars and tins I like to keep at my bedside. This cream has multiple uses. I've used this on my hands, feet, and a few times on my face. I did stop using it on my face only because it has mineral oils in it and I have oily skin, however I know a few celebrities i.e. Kate Winslet use only this to moisturize, and it has alleged anti-aging benefits. You can use this for just about anything, and it works just as good if not better than a lot of high end moisturizers.
Alyssa H.
My husband actually brought this home because his face was super dry, so I tried it as well. You can truly feel this hydrating your face as soon as it touches it. I have super sensitive skin, so I was nervous, but this didn’t bother me one bit.. No breakouts! Nivea cream is definitely part of my skincare routine for the long haul!
Lara d.
Alexandria, VA
I never had my skin so dry before and I was looking for a good moisturizer then I found these amazing cream. I use everyday and have a long lasting and doesn’t have a too much strong or sweet scent. You can buy it for a good price and the bigger one worth it better. I totally recommend this product and will buy again.
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This product has a good smell, but it could be a little more moisturizing. It is pretty lightweight and keeps my hands from cracking in this frigid weather. I would recommend this product to others and it is a reasonable price.
India C.
Greensboro
I am obsessed with this product! I have normal skin that can be dry at times and this saves me every time. It’s not oily and you only need to use a little bit. I’ve had mine since January and there is not even a dent in it.
Hannah B.
I use in the winter for any dryness on my hands, mostly my knuckles. It works really well but does leave slimy feel after so I normally only apply it to the back of my hands and not my palms.

*does not do well over time - mine separated and became clumpy after not using it over the warmer months.
Brittani L.
Spokane, WA
I don't usually like Nivea products but this is the exception! I keep this by my desk and use it daily. My hands are feeling softer. I found it at the dollar store so the price was right for me. I would buy this again. Usually I find Nivea too greasy but this product feels thick but does not leave a greasy residue as I have found with their other products.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is one of those great to have in your makeup bag essentials. The NIVEA Creme smells so good, had a rich but not greasy texture and leaves my skin so smooth! I personally don't use it on my face I prefer it more for my hands, elbows and sometimes knees.
Adrianna S.
Upland , CA
I absolutely love the texture of this product. It's super thick and feels luxurious. I've read that it's a dupe for La amer creme and I don't doubt it. It feels very hydrating and I love using it for night cream or even mixing it with foundation for a light tinted moisturizer. Would purchase again for sure!
Isabela B.
Newton, NJ
I bought one of these awhile ago because most of the time when you are sick or in the cold you get that gross flakyness on your skin and I needed something to help with that and oh my goodness it works so good haha ! It's definitely worth it for a moisturizer
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Has anyone seen a difference
Parvu A.
Victoria
Lips do not think it is a cream not a lip balm
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you refer this product to your best friend?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This would be a great addition for a gift basket don't you think?
Camille A.
Towson, MD
How long does is last for before you need to reapply?

Amazon