BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Marion A.
Augusta, GA
i love this cream, got it as gift from girlfriend andnow I always get it. she orders it online, it smells great its effective if you havet tried I recommend you do ! its a great cream for after sshaving . good job nivea I always buy this cream ! its my favorite
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Super rich and creamy texture for a moisturizer. I love how well it protects my skin and really adds need moisture. Great for extremely dry legs or areas and really does moisturize. Can be a little greasy but overall great.
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is the real deal! Living in Los Angeles, with no humidity, has taken a toll on my son! I’m always so dry. Using this for one week, every night (including my face) has made me feel like a dewey goddess!!
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Even though this is a product for men, I always find myself reaching for it. I have used Nivea for years and loved when they came out with this product. From my experience with other Nivea products this has been the creamiest and longest lasting I have tried. I typically put in about a nickel sized amount every morning at 6am and my hands usually stay hydrated until around 3pm when I put more product on. My hands tend to get very dry, especially in the winter months, and this product surely does the trick with keeping them hydrated and looking fresh. I would highly recommend this product to both men and women. The fragrance of the product was not overwhelming nor was it powerful, resulting in a pleasant experience with the product. An added bonus is the product is in a travel sized container making it perfect for traveling especially on airplanes since it is a TSA approved size.
Bianca R.
Riverside
This is great! 🙌🏻✨ It smells really fresh and it leaves your skin smooth in just one use! Its my always go to! I purchased it at my local walmart! At a really great price too! I use it after every shower, and my skin is flawless! I recommen this 100%
Anna L.
This is the perfect purse lotion, size and all. My skin is super, super dry especially in the winter, so I pop these little babies in my purse, in my desk at work, on my bedside table, and I apply the product as often as I can. I would say that the cream itself is definitely on the greasy side, so if you don't like that feel, I would avoid this product for sure. Also, I would not advise using this product as a face moisturizer, mainly because it is so greasy. Other than that, this is a thumbs up product! 👍

Some Notes:
-This is a creamy white moisturizer.
-It's on the thicker side (which is why I think it's more of a cream).
-As mentioned, it's rather greasy.
-The best way to describe the smell is "clean". It's not overly fruity or flowery, but it is rather strong.
Sarai C.
I love this lotion it keeps my skin very hydrated and smooth it smells really nice I try to use it everytime after I shower it helps my skin to not get dry trougout the day
tge only thing that I don’t like is that if I put it in my hands and I want to write something the pencil slides off my hands but other than that everything is great
Paige O.
I use to use this when I was younger and it was okay. Now that I'm older I can't really use this. It might be because my skin is very sensitive. Other than that it would probably be on other skin type, but not mine.
Rachael T.
Alton
Overall I did enjoy this product, it worked well. It did meet my expectations however it was somewhat greasy feeling. Gentle on the skin and has a pleasant smell. The tin makes it easy to bring with me anywhere.
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
This stuff is super moisturizing. I use it in my nightly routine and usually with my makeup routine in the winter time as well. And I use it for hands and feet as well. I stock pile this stuff if I see it on sale
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.