BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Samantha B.
I’ve been using this stuff since I was a little girl. This product will always be amazing. You can use it and moisturizer and makeup remover. It does wonders and it comes in all sizes including travel. It smells amazing and it makes ur face feel soft and healthy. I would definitely recommend and it’s inexpensive!
Jennifer H.
Madison, TN
NIVEA Creme is an item I found on clearance at target for my husband. I had recommended several items for his face where he shaved his facial hair and with no success. I He works outdoors as a forklift driver and his skin tends to be extremely dry around his trimmed facial hair. I came across this product and even though it was hand creme it was 97 cents and it ended up being a winner and a staple of his winter regiment.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is really thick! If you can’t stand the feel of lotion or any creme on your hands then I wouldn’t purchase this. Even after washing them I can still feel a residue on my hands. Not my favorite feeling but the product is great.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I love how moisturizing this product is but I am afraid it may have been clogging my pores too much. I have heard it's similar to la mer lotion in terms of its moisturizing potential which is great considering the price difference!
Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this for tattoo aftercare and while it is a large amount, I would suggest buying the smaller tins for easy portability and convenience. Excellent product and lasts a long time without being greasy. Reapplies great and is even amazing for overnight dry skin repair.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
This stuff wotks miracles on my eczema. I use it on my arms, hands and even around my mouth and face. It has so many great uses and its a wonderful moistutizer especially during the cold winter months. I used to buy the small metal containers then i upgraded to the bigger metal containers and now i just buy the huge plastic ones because i go through this faster than you can say nivea. I love this product and will continue to be a dedicated user.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Unlike his cousin the nivia soft, this Creme is the bomb diggity. I smells slightly menthol or eucalyptus like but it’s light. So like that it’s almost just like a clean smell.

It goes on very cooling without a tingle and while you do need some to coat the whole face (especially if you’re dry) it has almost a greasy finish but not as bad as light weight sunscreen, but more like “ wow my skin feels soft, moisturized, and dewy.”
Lauren G.
Lovvvvveee this stuff! It’s not light at all though, very heavy but VERY good for dry skin. It probably clogs pores pretty bad but if you have dry skin you definitely need this. Has a nice clean smell and inexpensive!
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Growing up, I’ve always seen my mom use this on all over her body. It’s been crazy dry lately here in Vegas and I needed a more intense moisturizer. I just put it on my skin and it feels sooooo good!!!!! 😍😍😍
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
This old cream like my mom said, is perfect, I see like after probably 2 months my skin change and now I have a healthier skin than I use to have. You can use it anywhere you want and is going to work good.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.