BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Mary Anne F.
Denison, TX
I love Nivea body creme. I definitely keeps my skin soft and I will continue to use it. It works better than most everything that I have tried. With the amount of times I wash my hands in one day, this definitely helps my skin.
Oni C.
I have super dry skin and i've struggled to find the best products for my skin for years. I love the Nivea products. I give the Nivea Creme a 4 just because I don't feel it works for me year round. If you have dry skin, I would recommend.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
My mom purchased this creme for me.  She told me it was because her grandmother used to use it and it brought back memories.  This creme is not too heavy, but still very moisturizing.  The scent is very delicate and it is a good value for the amount of product you receive
Cecelia W.
Florida
This lip butter is slightly thick but great for the winter!! Especially in the cold months when my lips get chapped this is great, it doesn't have a strong smell to it which is also great for those who just want the moisture!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
I’ve used this Crete since high school and t has never failed to make my skin soft and moisturized. You can’t be the price! I use it every other day and it still gives the same great results it did back then! Would recommend.
Leticia J.
Modesto, CA
Mi esposo usa esta crema realmebre le ayuda para su piel reseca se las recomiendo mucho ya que la a usado por años siempre le a ayudado a tener una piel mas humectada.
Keisha P.
West Chester
This cream is a rick not to greasy cream that when you apply it to your feet it really does it job i would recommend this product to anyone to heal dry cracked feet and dry hands also i would definitely make another purchase
Sunshine H.
Pontiac, IL
This moisturizer was ok. In my opinion, I don't particularly like the formula. It makes my skin feel greasy. I usually love products from Nivea but this was disappointing. It is very affordable and I would recommend this to my dry skin ladies and gentlemen, but it is just not for me.
Sarai V.
I love nivea its very moisturizing its also very good for dry skin its smooth and softens the skin its also good for all over your body and best for the dryer spots like your knees & elbows  I also bought it from Walmart & i would also recommend to buy it
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
This is too thick and greasy for me! If you have extremely chapped hands, it works! But you can't get it to absorb.the best way to use it that I have found is to put on feet at night and put socks on to absorb the product!
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.