BY NIVEA

Halcyon S.
Brooklyn
I love this creme. Got a little travel size for when I was traveling to Florida. The packaging is very cute, and it smells amazing. It was a good value for the travel size. It lasts, it's a very thick lotion in my eyes. Yes, I would purchase again.
Arianna R.
Pomona, CA
This Nivea creme is pretty thick and is good for people who have sensitive skin and dry skin it's very affordable and you can find it at CVS or any drugstore it has a clean smell and not too strong I recommend this for those with ashy and dry skin
reyna O.
Las Vegas
It leaves my skin feeling soft and it also leaves it with a healthy looking glow. However, I do feel that the products formula is too thick for my liking for course. I will continue to use this company but I will go in search for a lighter formula.
Natalia P.
MY NUMBER ONE LOTION! I highly recommend it to those soon to be mommies it will prevent stretch marks i have used it throughout my whole pregnancy it works miracles. On top of that it doesnt really have a strong smell its super creamy and thick too.
johanna f.
My husban loved because smell so good and feel the face very good.Also don't leave the face greasy.I know I gona buy this for him. RECOMMEND a lot.( I receive a sample and coupon from Nivea men but all opinion is very honest.)
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
I love this specially if you have dry skin, this lotion helps keep your skin well hydrated. The smell is nice atleast I like it, it's very gentle can make your skin feel very oily if you already have oily skin I suggest you do not use this at all.
Julie A.
Castle Dale, UT
This is one of my favorite creams ever. I love the way it smells. It makes my dry hands feel amazing. It is very gentle. I use it everyday, a couple times a day. I also think it's very reasonably priced. I will definitely buy Nivea again.
Sonya K.
The Nivea creme brings life back to my dry skin especially in the cold weather months. It's very moisturizing and long lasting with a light scent that isn't overpowering and it's a staple in my household....try it, you won't be disappointed!
Michelle G.
Berwyn
Goes on smoothly and can be used as a great primer for makeup! Not too pricey and it’s got enough product. I use it when I’m doing heavy makeup! It melts nicely into the skin. Would recommend! Doesn’t make the face look oily or break out at all
Stephanie D.
Eastvale, CA
My daughter has bad dry skin and eczema. This helps moisturize and keep her eczema flare ups down. It doesn’t absorb to quick. Her sensitive skin feels amazing. There really isn’t much of a smell. This is a product I will spend a little more for.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.