BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
dorothy r.
Nivea for Men Creme exceeded my expectations. From the moment you unscrew the can you are treated to a pleasant masculine fragrance and you notice immediately that the creme is foil sealed to keep it from drying out. I attached a picture so you can see this. I decided not to completely peel off the seal so that it can continue to prevent the creme from drying out. The creme is very, well, creamy and, just as advertised feels great on your skin. I attached a photo of the creme with a toothpick placed in it at a slight angle. The creme has more than enough body to support the toothpick.
For me, it's best use is as a night creme. It definitely helps my skin recover overnight, giving my skin a more youthful appearance and decreasing lines and wrinkles. I don't use it so much during the day simply because I prefer a sunblock in my daytime moisturizer. However, I am pleased with this creme and can readily recommend it without hesitation.
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
This creme is great for really dry skin. It is so thick and moisturizing. Wonderful for those really cold winter months. It doesn't have a really strong smell but it is a nice fragrance.
Rotluangpuii R.
This face cream is really moisturising and helps prevent dry skin especially during winter. It also has a fresh scent to it. Although people with extremely oily skin should test it out first to avoid greasy skin. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Love This Product, I Use It In My Every Day Skin Routine. Mornings & Nights. Keeps My Skin Hydrated & Moisturized Throughout An Entire Day. Also Very Effect For Primer Under My Makeup, I Already Got My Close Friends And Family Hooked On The Product! definitely Would Recommend This!!
Nelly N.
For all those who truly suffer from dry skin this is the product for! This product adds instant mosterizing hydration to the skin it's actually crazy, I use this product religiously and would recommend it to absolutely anyone who is looking for a worth while and you hard own coins.
Ariel C.
Westport, CT
Esse produto mantém sua boca super hidratada e além de tudo é super cheirosinho! Você também pode usar no rosto quando sua pele está descamando. Sempre uso e super recomento! Além de tudo tem um preço acessível e é fácil de ser encontrado
Dixy M.
THIS FACE LOTION IS SOOOO GOOD OMG!!! It really helps moisturize my skin when it's dry and it lasts ALL day long, no need to reapply! It has a nice scent but it's not strong or overwhelming. One of the definite pros is that you can find good bargains and coupons for this product and it's worth it! Bottom line is I recommend it!
Samantha N.
It moisture is reallly good if u have dried skin just like me It is
Long lasting . I bought it a Walmart. I see
It at malls target Walmart Walgreens . I would buy it again.
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
Excellent product! Makes my skin feel very smooth. Has a wonderful smell. It lasts all day long. I use it at least 3-4 times per week. I purchased it as Walmart, can't remember the price but I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone!
Iris Y.
This is probley one of the oldest creams i have ever know! this cream is great for winter days where my skin is super dry! I use this allover my body to allow my skin hydrate and not dry. I hate the feeling of dry skin it is the most annoying thing ever. How ever is a bit on the greasy side
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.