BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Brooke L.
This is good for multiple uses! It's a great moisturizer but also good to remove eye makeup! It absorbs fast and doesnt leave a greasy residue and has a nice scent also.  It can pretty much be found everywhere too!! This classic is a keeper for me!! As long as they are making it I'll be buying it !!
Marium S.
This is a very rich, creamy moisturizer that smoothes and softens my skin. This great for extremely dry skin. Can be used all over the body, and best for rough spots such as knees, feet, elbows and hands.
Best for winters and I use it as a night cream.
Mariana L.
Colton, CA
I use this product for the face and for other parts of my body , it’s an amazing moisturizer keeps my skin looking fresh healthy and glowing and not to mention very well moisturized I really do recommend to buy , it’s a great product.
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
This creme has so many uses for me. I use it when I’m suffering from dry skin, when I’m sunburned, when my skin is irritated or when I feel like I just need to relax. I love it. I’ve been using it for years and I will never not own a tub of this stuff!
Pia B.
NIVEA IS LIFE. I love this cream, although I buy the German version. I think that  mineral oil-based emulsions work best with my skin and are the least reactive. The smell is so nostalgia and this keeps your skin moisturized all day and it is super cheap!
Kaitlin F.
This product saved me. I have very dry skin and this cream hydrated my skin. I was so ashy now I can't live with out it. I have one in my purse in my car and in my house. I basically have one every where. If you have very dry skin you should get this.
Lauren L.
This is the only moisturizer that will help me while on strong acne medications. It is extremely thick, which may be a con for some people. If you have very dry skin, this is the stuff for you. You get so much for what you pay for, too. Amazing stuff.
Stormie C.
San Antonio
I have very sensitive and dry skin and when I use this it feels very nice especially after showers and it smells amazing. I bought it at HEB and target and heb and I feel soft and smooth all day until I shower again. And I bought it at TARGET and HEB.
Brandy G.
Oklahoma City
Best discovery for dry skin! It does not leave that greasy/sticky feel. The price is a little much for the quantity but it is worth it. This literally starts working immediately. I bought mine at Target. (they usually have it on sale every other week)
jenna V.
This lotion is so good for dry skin. It really seeps into the skin, and makes my skin feel so soft.  Has a really good scent too. The price is cheap for the kind of product you are getting. I find it's very long lasting. I would recommend this product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.