BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Ashleigh S.
Miami
This served its purpose back when I used to have dry skin but now I live in Florida and have completely oily skin so I don’t reach for this anymore. It used to keep my dry flaky skin at bay but I probably will not repurchase since my skin no longer requires such moisture.
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
I bought on of these about 2 months ago and I am just now buying a new one! I purchased mine from dollar tree! This little tin goes a long way!!! Nivea this formula work wonders on my skin!
Janelle D.
Makes my lips very soft and I don't have to keep applying every 20 minutes like other lip cares. This product is convenient to keep around in my purse when my lips are in need of some care. A pro could be that this product keeps on even after eating or drinking.
Iridian H.
Concord, NC
Nivea is one of my favorite lotions. It leaves your skin super soft. It is a good value and it's kind of pricey but it depends where you buy it. I use it everyday. I buy my from Walmart or any store that has it. I do recommend it if you have a dry skin like I do.
Brianna R.
When I had heard about the Nivea Post-Shave Balm being perfect for primer for everyone, I couldn't help but wonder how other Nivea Men's products worked on the skin. So, I picked up a sample of this Nivea's Men's Creme and fell in love immediately. I have pretty bad combination skin. So where my skin is oily, it's very oily, and where it is dry, it is very dry. I was so impressed with this product that it replaced my everyday moisturizer from Cetaphil. It is ten times better, in my opinion, because it doesn't make my skin super oily and makes it so my dry skin is no longer dry. My skin feels so smooth and nice, I can't go a night without using this stuff. I highly recommend this product, because not only is it cheap, it works so well. It doesn't make my skin dry, oily, or vulnerable to breakouts. The only drawback for me is that I have to scoop the product out of the container and it has a manly cologne scent. But, I don't mind either of them, as the scent goes away after a bit and I can use something else to scoop out the product. I love this stuff. You should definitely go to the store to pick this up.
Caylie S.
I love this! This is one of the very few things that I'm not allergic to/don't react to. It moisturizers my skin and the tub lasts a long time. It's definitely a great value for the price. My one complaint is that it feels oily after I apply it. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Luisa T.
Las Cruces
I have been using this product for years! I use it as a night-time cream , moisturizer , and to remove my make-up. I have sensitive skin so it works really well on me , highly recommend :)
Yumna A.
Lindenhurst
It is a very nice, creamy and moisturizing product although I prefer a body butter to be much more effective, long lasting and all the more moisturizing and buttery. It's really good for sensitive skin though so I would recommend it to those with eczema or other.
Lizeth M.
Irving
Nivea cream leaves your skin so soft if you put on on through the night, very lightweight on your face and body, a affordable price, I use it every night before sleeping and I would really recommend for anyone who has dry to combined skin and needs moisturizing.
Lila N.
This is a must have item for any hand bag. It's thick and lasts a decent amount of time. The only downside is that sometimes the tin can be a bit tough to open but the scent is nice and the tin is convenient for everyday use. It's a no brainer to buy it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.