BY NIVEA

Andrea P.
I like this lotion because it leaves my skin feel soft and smooth. If you have oily skin on the face I don’t recommend putting on your face. It leaves my arms feel extremely hydrated and makes my skin glow!
Kristina P.
Maysville, GA
My husband uses this every night and has for years. I’m afraid to try it because I don’t want to break out. I do use this all over my body after I shower and I absolutely love it especially in the winter!
Jamie K.
Clarion, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My skin is always dry this time of year and this Nivea cream has been a lifesaver!!! The scent is light and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily! NIVEA Creme is awesome!
Tara W.
new york
This cream is amazing because it works wonders on dry skin both on the face and the body. I only need to use a small dab to completely moisturize my face and it feels great all day. Highly recommend
lorena p.
United states
I sort of like this. I like that it mosmisturizes my face but on the other hand it leaves my face looking oily. I don't know if it is just me but it leaves my face shiny.
Monique C.
Sylmar , CA
love the smell of this cream I loved using it to remove my makeup it removes it all and keep my skin hydrated love love love I also use it on my feet to keep them soft I recommend it 100%
Stevie C.
Lake City, FL
I love that it’s super moisturizing without being greasy or “sticky” like some lotions. And the fact that is unscented is GREAT because my spouse and I can both us it.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
Best cream for face who have dry skin like me. It is an economic but and lasts very long. I always keep one small in my handbag for dry hands or rough patches on skin!
Erika O.
Buena Park , CA
My family loves this cream. It’s a subtle scent and feels so smooth on the skin. Personally I use it before I apply my make up, it helps my make up go on more evenly.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
I’m so torn on this product. I use it as a hand cream, and have attempted to use it as a moisturizer when in a pinch, which resulted in an unfortunate breakout. However, the scent is extremely addicting and keeps me coming back for more. I’ll always keep a tin of this on me as hand cream. It’s super thick and lasts me a month or so (with daily repeated use). However, I’ve had better hand creams, as after this sinks in, my hands don’t feel as soft as they have with other creams. So basically-I like this product quite a bit, but am unsure whether I love it, or whether it’s just a simple, accessible product with a great scent, which keeps drawing me back to it.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.