BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
I've been trying to use up the same tub of cream for 12 years. TWELVE YEARS. It is perfect for those dry patches and a little goes a long way! The scent is a lite strong and the texture a bit greasy, but I use it at night and it hydrates and smoothes like my skin was never dry.
Nelma M.
warren, MI
Best moisturizer ever! My mom used it growing up so I used it my entire life. I have tried many different moisturizer but nothing works quite as well on my dry skin as Nivea Creme. I have dry, sensitive skin and it works amazing on it. I would definitley reccomend to anyone having issues with dry skin. You won't be disappointed!
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
By far my favorite cream 💙 dry skin is the WORST and this prevents it and is smooth and non irritating. Can’t make it through a cold northeast winter without this stuff !!
dalitza M.
dardanelle
La uso cada vez que lavo mi cara por que me queda súper reseca y me echo nívea y es súper mágica se me quita la resequedad súper rápido ! Y también antes de maquillarme ! Es suave con tan solo un poco que me eche basta, la volvería a comprar !!
Samantha B.
I’ve been using this stuff since I was a little girl. This product will always be amazing. You can use it and moisturizer and makeup remover. It does wonders and it comes in all sizes including travel. It smells amazing and it makes ur face feel soft and healthy. I would definitely recommend and it’s inexpensive!
Jennifer H.
Madison, TN
NIVEA Creme is an item I found on clearance at target for my husband. I had recommended several items for his face where he shaved his facial hair and with no success. I He works outdoors as a forklift driver and his skin tends to be extremely dry around his trimmed facial hair. I came across this product and even though it was hand creme it was 97 cents and it ended up being a winner and a staple of his winter regiment.
Disha P.
Franklin Park, NJ
I love how moisturizing this product is but I am afraid it may have been clogging my pores too much. I have heard it's similar to la mer lotion in terms of its moisturizing potential which is great considering the price difference!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is really thick! If you can’t stand the feel of lotion or any creme on your hands then I wouldn’t purchase this. Even after washing them I can still feel a residue on my hands. Not my favorite feeling but the product is great.
Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this for tattoo aftercare and while it is a large amount, I would suggest buying the smaller tins for easy portability and convenience. Excellent product and lasts a long time without being greasy. Reapplies great and is even amazing for overnight dry skin repair.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
This stuff wotks miracles on my eczema. I use it on my arms, hands and even around my mouth and face. It has so many great uses and its a wonderful moistutizer especially during the cold winter months. I used to buy the small metal containers then i upgraded to the bigger metal containers and now i just buy the huge plastic ones because i go through this faster than you can say nivea. I love this product and will continue to be a dedicated user.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.