BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I seriously love this product i have been using it for 2yrs now. its completely amazing. and its small so you can carry it eith you anywhere you go!!
Nijhy R.
Newark , NJ
I carry with this little lotion in my bag for my face. It's great . I have sensitive dry skin and that really helps with it I recommend it to everyone
Amber P.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm addicted to lotion so I always need some in my purse. After trying these little tins of Nivea, I'll never carry anything else. They are the best!
Daana T.
Milwaukee, WI
My guy uses this. He has terribly rough hands, and this cream definitely does the trick (in terms of moisture). That said, it's super greasy. Not good.
soraya a.
This really makes my face feel baby soft but its a little oily. I use this mostly in the winter when my face is super dry and could use the extra oil.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Even if you aren't a man, this is a great product to use. It smells good and leaves the skin feeling great. Best of all, it is a great base for makeup.
Caitlin C.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this cream! It is small, so I can take it anywhere with me. It relieves all dry skin irritations, and keeps the area moisturized.
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I bought a jar of this at target and it is way too think that it is difficult to rub in. I'd rather use a lotion instead. has a nice soft smell though.
Susan C.
Bellingham, WA
I carry this in my purse and love having the cream easy to access. It has a very slight rose scent which I love. I think the little tin is super cute.
Krystalrose B.
Best winter cream! It is consistently thick and is great for dry skin. I use it on my face before going out in the cold weather to prevent frost bites.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.