BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jessica J.
I bought this because I really liked the packaging - a cute little tin. It ended up working great for my dry hands and is small enough to carry around.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Even if you aren't a man, this is a great product to use. It smells good and leaves the skin feeling great. Best of all, it is a great base for makeup.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My boyfriend loves this and so do I!its smells so good and keeps him fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and the price is not that bad.
Vanessa F.
This creme works amazing for softening the skin and hydrating it at the same time. This is probably my favorite lotion to use. It also smells amazing.
Dania J.
Dayton, OH
I have been using this as my makeup primer for a year. Perfect moisturizer and Doesn't leave my face oily, leaves it glowing and perfect for daily use.
Hannah C.
I got this cream for Christmas and I really enjoyed it. It was a very good deal. It made my hands feel very soft, but it was a tad oily. It was gentle.
Kalyn J.
This is a very goodproduct it works reallygood for dry skin. I really think who ever is reading this should buy this prodouct because you willlove it.
Erika O.
Los Angeles, CA
Hello this cream is the best but the `oily skin as it is a little fat for a fat skin but everything else is the best because it moisturizes very well.
Vanessa R.
Lynnwood
Best for those winter days when your hands are as dry as my phone when no one calls me for my birthday. Jk. I love this cream and not expensive at all.
rosa m.
This is a great product .I use it every morning to get ready to go out.The only problem is when u use it on your face it tends to leave my skin oily.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.