BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Krystalrose B.
Best winter cream! It is consistently thick and is great for dry skin. I use it on my face before going out in the cold weather to prevent frost bites.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
My boyfriend loves this and so do I!its smells so good and keeps him fresh. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and the price is not that bad.
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I bought a jar of this at target and it is way too think that it is difficult to rub in. I'd rather use a lotion instead. has a nice soft smell though.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Even if you aren't a man, this is a great product to use. It smells good and leaves the skin feeling great. Best of all, it is a great base for makeup.
soraya a.
This really makes my face feel baby soft but its a little oily. I use this mostly in the winter when my face is super dry and could use the extra oil.
Vanessa F.
This creme works amazing for softening the skin and hydrating it at the same time. This is probably my favorite lotion to use. It also smells amazing.
Sara T.
Buchanan, MI
I had high expectations for this, but I ended up not liking it and gave it to my mom. It left my hands feeling greasy, and I didn't care for the smell.
Hannah C.
I got this cream for Christmas and I really enjoyed it. It was a very good deal. It made my hands feel very soft, but it was a tad oily. It was gentle.
Brooke V.
Saint George, UT
I honestly forgot about this brand until I spotted a display near a register. It reminds me of high school and I really enjoyed it as I did back then.
jennifer p.
Las Vegas , NV
Leaves my skin feeling really moisturized. I've been using this for a while and I absolutely love it. My mother use to use it on me when I was younger.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.