BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Brooke V.
Saint George, UT
I honestly forgot about this brand until I spotted a display near a register. It reminds me of high school and I really enjoyed it as I did back then.
Nijhy R.
Newark , NJ
I carry with this little lotion in my bag for my face. It's great . I have sensitive dry skin and that really helps with it I recommend it to everyone
Amber P.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm addicted to lotion so I always need some in my purse. After trying these little tins of Nivea, I'll never carry anything else. They are the best!
Omg I love this. I got this Twitter years ago on Christmas and loved it ever since. Love the texture. packaging is super cute in my opinion. LOVE IT!!
Sara T.
Buchanan, MI
I had high expectations for this, but I ended up not liking it and gave it to my mom. It left my hands feeling greasy, and I didn't care for the smell.
Stephanie R.
Redlands, CA
I love the travel size Nivea Creme! It's small tin is just the perfect size to keep in my pocket or purse and always makes my skin feeling incredible!
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I bought a jar of this at target and it is way too think that it is difficult to rub in. I'd rather use a lotion instead. has a nice soft smell though.
Sarah C.
Chicora, PA
My husband uses this one his face especially in the summer because he's a paver operator and gets really bad wind and sun burn! It works great for him!
Susan C.
Bellingham, WA
I carry this in my purse and love having the cream easy to access. It has a very slight rose scent which I love. I think the little tin is super cute.
Sarah M.
Great price. Has a cooling feeling as it smooths. Need to use a lot to really get the benefit of it, but it feels really good when you use it as well.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.