BY NIVEA

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
Dallas
This product is very moisturizing and I really love it because it really helps the skin .I use it as my everyday moisturizer.I think it's good value because there's other lotions that would do the same but are also very pricey.I would purchase this item every time i run out .
Tearra F.
Saint Louis, MO
My Husbands hands get extremely dry and crack in the winter months since he works outside he had to find a thicker lotion that would keep them soft.  He uses Nivea Crème moisturizer daily and they never crack. This is an extremely thick, creamy moisturizer that you Love.
Esmeralda G.
Olathe, Kansas
i use this for everything, my lips, my body, i even use this to take off eye makeup sometimes. the con is that this product can get messy but it is a very gentle product with a great scent, i bought my little tin of nivea cream at the dollar store and i would buy it again.
Dena D.
This is still the classic lotion that my grandmother and my mother used. That smell! So nostalgic! It's very creamy and thick and will certainly moisturize where you need moisture. The only issue I have is that it's very greasy. So forget about touching anything... until you wash your hands basically.
Daniela M.
Las cremas de Nivea son una de las mejores en el mercado, son de las pocas que se puede decir que realmente cumple con lo que dice, desde una semana de su uso puedes notar la diferencia, para mí son una de las mejores y mientras tenga la oportunidad, seguiré optando por ellas.
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
The nivea creams
are very effective in what corresponds the care of the skin, refresh,
hifdratan, hudmetan the skin, giving life.I use this cream every day, before after the showerThe smell is neutral and I love it.I buy this product frequently to give my skin the care it needs
Emily K.
This stuff is so smooth and makes pretty much anything it touches soft. It doesn't really have a smell to me and lasts pretty long until the next application. I would definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with dryness. Only downside to me is that it's pretty thick.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
As far as I'm concerned Navia hand cream is the best.
I use it in the winter when my hands are so dry and chapped.
It feels nice on my skin and very long lasting.
I would recommend it to all.
NIVEA Hand cream
chelsea p.
Prestonsburg
My husband started buying me Nivea creme, and I do like it. It is fairly cheap, and it also get the job done. I have sensitive/ dry  skin. My skin is not oily, and I am not prone to acne. I would recommend Nivea, and yes, I would buy it again. I buy it regularly now.
Kacie R.
Indiana
Very moisturizing . It makes my skin beautiful I use it on me and my boyfriend. It is gentle and thick. It has a nice smell. I got this at Walmart. It is not very expensive I use this twice a day, especially after a shower. I would recommend this to family and friends !
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.