BY NIVEA

Johnna M.
Saint Louis , MO
Love this stuff can’t get enough. Definitely a go to for me in the winter because it can be a little greasy. Price isn’t horrible and the quality is great.
Samantha V.
Pueblo west, CO
I love this for my hands in the winter because it is thick and moisturizing. I had the small tin first then bought the large jar so I could refill the tin.
Julisa Martinez M.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love nivea creme , i prefer to use this right out of the shower specially when i have dry spots , the creme goes oily and i use this mostly during winter .
Alejandra R.
bell, CA
I keep thi in my purse for whenever i feel that my hands are dry :) it is about one dollar at target. a perfect sample size for those who have not tried it
Kayla G.
Kenosha, WI
This is a great product! Everyone should own this if you have dry skin . I have dry skin , and in less then I week I have great looking, moisturized hands!
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this stuff because it does not leave me feeling greasy after I put it on - which is a huge plus! Super moisturizing for even your elbows and heels.
Keri K.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is amazing to me! I feel like there is a lot of product for this little thing. I love using this in the winter. It does amazing for my dry skin!
Tina L.
Garnerville, NY
I use this on my face after I shower. It's a cream, not a lotion, so its a bit thick, but that works well for my super dry skin especially in the winter.
Vanessa L.
This stuff smells great and it keeps my skin moisturizes! My skin is extremely dry in the winter so this stuff saves my life. It's also great for the price
Ana H.
Converse, TX
Nivea products have been used by my family for a long time, my grandma, my mom, now me with my teenage girls. I love this creme and not expensive at all.
Gladys A.
Is this a good cream?
Helene H.
Nivea Creme or Nivea soft?
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
WHO LOVES THE TIN? LOL
Hazellyn M.
Can you use this on the face?
Siraya W.